The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #76
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
I'm not sure what the current fuss is all about.

I haven't seen much name-calling on this forum lately.

There's a lot more name-calling and personal attacking on the main forum, it seems to me.
Well I have several people on my ignore list who were the main culprits about a month ago, and I had assumed it was the same individuals.

I'd like to think you are right, but obviously something happened or has been happening that cause TJ to create this thread. He wouldn't do so unless he had a reason...or he is just so dang tired from getting the babies room ready that he has a very short fuse.

Personally I think you've done a good job lately especially with the number of attacks you usually get.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #77
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddletramp
LIKE the people who live in New York and have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building?
seen them all bro , I dont live in New York though ......... I dont know about anyone else , but I got chills reading the inscription on the Statue of Liberty ...She is one hellva lady . the Empire state Building is aswesome , the craftsmanship in the building is outstanding , I was in the WTC , part of a guided tour , taking the elevatorts is like taking a Nascar race car around the block ........ whiplash ....... I have been to mount rushmore , awe struck ......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:57 PM   #78
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Quote:
LIKE the people who live in New York and have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building?
I visited New york in 2000 it was an awesome experience I loved the Empire State Building and the WTC. And Lady Liberty I didn't get to go up in torch but sailed past it. I absoluetly love New York. I ram pack much of my stay as much as I could. I was on a mission trip to God's love we Deliver to Aids patients. We really got to see the real New York we stayed in Hell's Kitchen. Okay your scare factor is nothing on Memphis.
cbs1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:57 PM   #79
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
What I meant was did you also post any Democratic Party childmolesters?
Like who, for example?

This would be big news - it's not like you would have to dig for it.

(Especially when you consider the right-wing's penchant for probing the sex lives of Democrats.)
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #80
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
Well I have several people on my ignore list who were the main culprits about a month ago, and I had assumed it was the same individuals.

I'd like to think you are right, but obviously something happened or has been happening that cause TJ to create this thread. He wouldn't do so unless he had a reason...or he is just so dang tired from getting the babies room ready that he has a very short fuse.
It's interesting - when I go back and read TJ's original post, it only mentions "decency" (in a rather vague, FCC-like statement.) There is no reference to name-calling or personal attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
Personally I think you've done a good job lately especially with the number of attacks you usually get.
I try - I really do.

Same to you, BTW.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #81
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

As a Southern boy in a big city I felt if you could see a build ing you could walk to it but low and be hold it was a thirty minute subway ride to the desination. I really really love New York and Chicago and of course Denver I have visited them all in the last five years. I don't count New orleans. I try to visit a major city once a year. To expand my knowledge b/c let us face it Memphis is boring even being a neighboring city. A make a wish dream come true is coming to a Broncos home game. and going to the new tailgate. I came in February or march and it was an really awesome experience. espically the snow which we only get once a year here in Memphis and then no bread or tiolet paper is to be found in the stores.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:04 PM   #82
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

I would be able to travel to Chicago more easily then New York b/c of Amtrak but I think both cities are cool in their own way.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:05 PM   #83
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
It's interesting - when I go back and read TJ's original post, it only mentions "decency" (in a rather vague, FCC-like statement.) There is no reference to name-calling or personal attacks.

I try - I really do.

Same to you, BTW.
That's it...somebody reported you liberals to the FCC and TJ felt the hammer.

Yeah I'm not exactly sure what TJ meant by it either as it was pretty vague. Something must have happened behind the scenes that we aren't aware of.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:07 PM   #84
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Denver is the most out west i have been. I am tempted to go visited a girl in Hawaii b/c she got missed place b/c of Katrina. I am thinking of a free room and board with benefits. Proabably will be my next hot spot b/c I visited her while she was a student at Johnson and Wales culinary schoo0l in Denver Col. Also she showed me around town a lot.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:09 PM   #85
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Well I got a neg rep for calling Sactown a dickhead ....... that doesnt bother me , what does is the shrade of decency when in reality it was me using the Republican molester thread like a stick .......... my point has always been if they are embarresed byu this stop voting for them .........
Old 07-09-2006, 08:13 PM   #86
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Quote:

I try - I really do.

Same to you, BTW.
The FCC is asking all mod to manage their boards b/c of terrorist threats against Griese. This is of course under cover working of the FCC Most broncos fans are in question b/c of a " supposedly losing season" it was a conspriacy at best to expose Griese as an extremist and thus all of us are connected. We are suspect b/c we sent Griese to Flordia where the nation election was decided and several hurricanes struck the US at Florida we are all suspects in this crime.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #87
Pezman
Livin the dream

Andy did you hear about this one?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
I'm not sure what the current fuss is all about.

I haven't seen much name-calling on this forum lately.

There's a lot more name-calling and personal attacking on the main forum, it seems to me.
Yup, it has been frothing over a bit on the main forum lately hasnt it? Thank god football season is right around the corner so we can beat down those Chorfs and Fader fans in unison
Old 07-09-2006, 08:23 PM   #88
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezman
Yup, it has been frothing over a bit on the main forum lately hasnt it? Thank god football season is right around the corner so we can beat down those Chorfs and Fader fans in unison
This is FCC fault in not requirely all cable and satillle operatorers to support the NFL channel or Broncos all the time Channel. B.c shoot here in the "midsouth" we crave any little news from Denver. In essance we all poop the same and are all broncos fans enough said.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:26 PM   #89
Pezman
Livin the dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177
This is FCC fault in not requirely all cable and satillle operatorers to support the NFL channel or Broncos all the time Channel. B.c shoot here in the "midsouth" we crave any little news from Denver. In essance we all poop the same and are all broncos fans enough said.
Speaking of the FCC, I kinda miss having Michael Powell getting kicked around by Howard Stern... Then again, screw him... I'm glad he's gone. The FCC is one seriously corrupt organization.... but that is another topic altogether.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #90
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Thats ok , I answered Mecks little thread .Asking him where was he when we was getting Called terrorist lovin anti American , told to move to France etc ......
I asked meck and TJ , where they was when LABF get attacked ?
where is all this concern about decentcy when we on the left get attacked ...I know Spider let it go .............. I want to but the blatent , disreguard when someone on the left is attacked is obvious .............
Old 07-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #91
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Speaking of the FCC, I kinda miss having Michael Powell getting kicked around by Howard Stern... Then again, screw him... I'm glad he's gone. The FCC is one seriously corrupt organization.... but that is another topic altogether.

Did you see that IFC channel is producing a documentary on the Motion Picture Board. Who the group is,how that make decision, etc.....
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #92
Pezman
Livin the dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13
Did you see that IFC channel is producing a documentary on the Motion Picture Board. Who the group is,how that make decision, etc.....
No I missed that. But if they are as unchecked an organization as the FCC, I could only imagine their abuse of power. That reminds me, why is the FCC one of the only government agencies that has no public voting for their leaders?
Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #93
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
Thats ok , I answered Mecks little thread .Asking him where was he when we was getting Called terrorist lovin anti American , told to move to France etc ......
I asked meck and TJ , where they was when LABF get attacked ?
where is all this concern about decentcy when we on the left get attacked ...I know Spider let it go .............. I want to but the blatent , disreguard when someone on the left is attacked is obvious .............
Wasn't me b/c I was at work from eight am saturday until one am sunday at work all times central. PLease some one send me the thread in question so I can read it too tired to shift thru it all
Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #94
Saddletramp
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Like who, for example?

This would be big news - it's not like you would have to dig for it.
I need to clarify something here.

My post you quoted was a question to Spider, who apparently posted a list of elected officials who were known to have or have been convicted of child molestion. He POSTED that he believed this thread was started because someone had reported his post. It seems to have started a flame war between him and some other members. I asked him if he had posted any Democratic Party Members or just Republican Party members. It is in no way a suggestion that there are any political party memebers that have been convicted of any child molestion crimes or is it directed toward any particular political party.
Saddletramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #95
Pezman
Livin the dream

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Ok, I'm lost with the molestation thing... which thread was that?
Old 07-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #96
Saddletramp
Ring of Famer

Quote:
No I missed that. But if they are as unchecked an organization as the FCC, I could only imagine their abuse of power. That reminds me, why is the FCC one of the only government agencies that has no public voting for their leaders?
Mainly because it is an office of the goverment and its management is appointed. Also it is not the only agency that does not have it leaders elected. 99% of all goverment agencies leadership is appointed by the President when he takes office. Actually to my knowledge all goverment agencies leadership is appointed. The Supreme Court is a prime example. Along with the FBI, CIA, NSA, USPS, BLM, ETC., ETC..
Old 07-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #97
Saddletramp
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I have no clue either. If you go back to either page one or two you can see where this all started.

*edit* page two post # 22.

Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-09-2006 at 08:47 PM..
Old 07-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #98
cbs1177
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Me too let us be gemtlemane we are all under one rooof broncos.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #99
Saddletramp
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177

Me too let us be gemtlemane we are all under one rooof broncos.
more clarification here.

spider and I were just having a side discussion not anyone one of us call either one a child molester.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #100
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Here is the thread that started it all http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...+family+values
And I do bring it up alot ......... specialy when someone comes in blasting Dems .......