The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2014, 09:14 PM   #76
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #77
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Old 07-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #78
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Old 07-09-2014, 10:51 PM   #79
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

[QUOTE=peacepipe;4137768]
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You are such a hypocrite. You have no problem for the soldier that went into Mexico by accident (I know people who have done this as they missed the last exit to park but to turn around is in the "fast lane" not left hand lane) and declared himself with weapons. You will back any illegal that knowingly comes into this country by breaking the law and won't turn himself in. How about the flux of illegals now coming in because they heard how Obama was allowing them to stay?

You are such an ass Peace. You don't break from your liberal alliances one bit even if it has been proven to be utterly wrong.[/QUOTEt

When proven wrong I will.

Who have they heard it from? Oh that's right, human traffickers. It's now Obamas fault human traffickers use lies to get what they want.
Human trafficers seem to know that it was pretty much true. I would not doubt it if Obama got this "rumor" spread. Today he blamed Republicans of this mess because they wouldn't compromise and negotiate. Now I ask you, what the **** does the immigration talk/bill have to do with allowing all these kids and families to stay in America? It doesn't. He is basically punishing everyone that doesn't want or approve of any immigration change because he isn't getting his way through normal circumstances. We will once again be feeding, clothing and educating 3rd world country kids that have parents that look for what they can get and not what they will be do for their new country. There was a time when immigrants came here, got tested for TB and other diseases and were processed. These immigrants wanted to be an American. #1 reason why we need to take only those that follow the law.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:26 AM   #80
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Human trafficers seem to know that it was pretty much true. I would not doubt it if Obama got this "rumor" spread. Today he blamed Republicans of this mess because they wouldn't compromise and negotiate. Now I ask you, what the **** does the immigration talk/bill have to do with allowing all these kids and families to stay in America? It doesn't. He is basically punishing everyone that doesn't want or approve of any immigration change because he isn't getting his way through normal circumstances. We will once again be feeding, clothing and educating 3rd world country kids that have parents that look for what they can get and not what they will be do for their new country. There was a time when immigrants came here, got tested for TB and other diseases and were processed. These immigrants wanted to be an American. #1 reason why we need to take only those that follow the law.
You're full of it. Your head is full of BS conspiracies and nonsense.

Last edited by peacepipe; 07-10-2014 at 10:18 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:49 AM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Republican response to the border crisis is the same response they give to everything: We're not going to do anything about it, we're not going to let Obama do anything about it, and we're going to rip him apart through our propaganda machine while nothing gets done.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #82
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
...QE infinity and record low interest rates from the feds continuing purchase of Trillions in bonds? No way.
Fyi...

Fed, Confident in Economy, Details End of Bond-Buying Program

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/10/bu...ram-.html?_r=0
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #83
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Republican response to the border crisis is the same response they give to everything: We're not going to do anything about it, we're not going to let Obama do anything about it, and we're going to rip him apart through our propaganda machine while nothing gets done.
they're worthless
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:17 AM   #84
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Wait a minute. Are you denying that Obama changed the way deportations are calculated?

Accusing me of being racist, because I point out Obama's manipulated numbers is slanderous and pathetic. Were talking about securing US borders, which has nothing to do with racism. For you to imply racism, is nothing but racebaiting and a lie.

The US allows a certain number of legal migrants from nearly every country in the world every year.

Mexico wants to have unlimited illegal migration to the US every year, and you call limiting that "racist"? Pathetic. Bring your race baiting elsewhere.
You can never say that you didn't know that Center for Immigration Studies was started by and run by racists, nativists and xenophobes.
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:56 AM   #85
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Remember this when the right calls out for bipartisanship and rails Obama for being a king.

House GOP kills last hope for immigration bill

The last remaining hope for an immigration bill to get through Congress died Thursday morning when House leadership informed Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla., that his bill would not be considered this year.

Diaz-Balart has been the main Republican responsible for crafting the House version of an immigration overhaul. At times, he was working with a bipartisan group of legislators to find an immigration overhaul that would be tolerable in the Republican-led House. He was repeatedly encouraged by House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, and other GOP leaders to continue working on the bill.

But after meeting with House leadership on Thursday morning, he says he was told the end had come.

"I'm really, really disappointed," he said after the meeting. "We have a good bill. We have a unique opportunity to secure our borders, fix our broken immigration system, help our economy and do so in a way that adhere to the rule of law. But unfortunately I've been told we're not going to be able to pursue it. And I think that's highly unfortunate."

Diaz-Balart planned to announce the news during an afternoon press conference in Washington.

Any immigration bill already faced long odds in the GOP-led House. Boehner said all along that he would not take up an immigration overhaul passed by the Senate last year that included a pathway to citizenship for most of the nation's undocumented immigrants.

And even though Boehner and other Republican leaders said they would pursue their own, piecemeal version of immigration changes, the chamber hasn't acted on an immigration bill in over a year. They laid out "principles" of what their immigration bill could look like earlier this year, but those ideas were never written into a bill or filed in the House.

That left Diaz-Balart and a small group of other House members crafting their own bill that could attract enough Republican support to reach the floor. Working closely with Democrats such as Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., and supportive Republicans such as Rep. Jeff Denham, R-Calif., they spent months lobbying fellow members and selling them on their version of immigration reform.

But all that came to an end Thursday. Diaz-Balart said he was not surprised, but still disappointed by the decision.

"A lot of work has taken place in the last year and a half. A lot of people have taken a lot of arrows," he said. "If anyone has a change of heart, however, we're ready to go."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...cans/12477925/
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #86
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

USA Today? Can you please quote more worthless lib rags please.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #87
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
You're full of it. Your head is full of BS conspiracies and nonsense.
Is it? First, all I said is I wouldn't doubt it. It was an opinion with no proof of it but I certainly wouldn't put it past him after many things he has done. Why would you be surprised? He is obviously mad republicans dont want to due immigration reform and he is Mr. EXECUTIVE Order so he could be for this illegal alien invasion or as he might put it, "Obama Immigration Act."
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #88
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Yeah, Fox 'News' is so much better.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #89
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Is it? First, all I said is I wouldn't doubt it. It was an opinion with no proof of it but I certainly wouldn't put it past him after many things he has done. Why would you be surprised? He is obviously mad republicans dont want to due immigration reform and he is Mr. EXECUTIVE Order so he could be for this illegal alien invasion or as he might put it, "Obama Immigration Act."
Obama is on pace to have about 270 EOs, which is well below the average of all post WWII admins with two full terms (369) and even below the average when including all admins regardless of term length (306). The only admins to have fewer are those that served less than two terms (though some of that group actually had more despite their shorter tenure).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ecutive_orders
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:03 AM   #90
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
It's absurd, and shows you have a very active imagination at best or a inability to think for yourself at worst. It's likely the latter.

mr. Executive order? Give me a call when Obama surpasses GWB or Bill Clinton.

Last edited by peacepipe; 07-11-2014 at 06:44 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:39 AM   #91
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Why should the president have to issue an EO to deal with the border crisis? If there is a crisis, then the two parties of government should come together, hammer out a solution, and get it implemented, you know, like we used to...

j/k
Old 07-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #92
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Old 07-11-2014, 08:57 AM   #93
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Really? House GOP Whines About Border Crisis While Killing Its Own Immigration Reform Plan

You just cannot make any of this up.

Over the past weeks, Republicans on Capitol Hill and conservative commentators have focused on the situation at the border where tens of thousands of migrant children are being detained. The children are refugees escaping from violent conditions in Central America. Per a law signed by President Bush in 2008, children from specific countries in Central America who reach the border must be allowed to seek asylum. Therefore, they need to be processed, and a determination needs to be made if they are eligible to remain in the country. Due to the influx of migrants from Central America, a bottleneck has been created, causing overcrowding in the detention center system which has led to this humanitarian crisis.

Republicans, meanwhile, have decided to use this particular crisis to rail against President Obama (natch). One criticism has been that the President lured these refugees to the border when he issued the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, a memo that provided DREAMers a temporary reprieve from deportation. This memo was meant as a stop-gap until permanent legislation was passed, as the DREAM Act was in Congressional purgatory at the time (and still is.) Conservatives have claimed that this action by POTUS has convinced those coming to the border that they will be granted citizenship once they arrive.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/...form-plan.html
Old 07-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #94
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/...fficially-dead
Old 07-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #95
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

. I love that your all defending USA Today. Paper written at a 5th grade reading level. Keep it up. You're doing wonders for my blood pressure. . And you guys wonder why we call you stupid.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #96
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
I love that your all defending USA Today. Paper written at a 5th grade reading level. Keep it up. You're doing wonders for my blood pressure. . And you guys wonder why we call you stupid.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:51 AM   #97
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

you're a clown Bobo. at least have the balls to admit that the GOP is placing the border blame on Obama, while at the same time they killing bipartisan immigration bills.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #98
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

The fruits of NAFTA are ripe for the picking.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #99
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Derp!

Last edited by Requiem; 07-11-2014 at 11:23 AM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #100
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

Cruz is a pimp.