The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default protests in Ukraine...what's it about?

Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

Meanwhile, the US appears to have persuaded its ally Taiwan -- a corrupt crony state -- to weigh in against China's newly announced air defense zone.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/...ne_893253.html
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
Johnykbr
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Johnykbr's Avatar
 
2.0: Now with three speeds!

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 820

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm
Come on man, the Ukrainians despise the Russians and don't want the government to cozy back up with them. Not everything has the CIA behind it.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,298
Default

More gaffe being PCR's bukkake boy.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,802

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 07, 2013
"Information Clearing House - The several days of organized protests in Ukraine are notable for the relative lack of police violence. Unlike in the US, Canada, Thailand, Greece, and Spain, peaceful protesters have not been beaten, tear gassed, water cannoned, and tasered by Ukrainian police. Unlike in Egypt, Palestine, and Bahrain, Ukrainian protesters have not been fired upon with live ammunition. The restraint of the Ukrainian government and police in the face of provocations has been remarkable. Apparently, Ukrainian police have not been militarized by US Homeland Security...

for the rest
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37032.htm

The best part of this article are some of the posted comments ........

pelle34lindbergh:

America could barely afford the $$ cost of global containment of Russian and Chinese spheres of influence when Washington had the money to do it. It can't do this anymore -- no matter how much "quantitative easing" the US Federal Reserve, Japan's, the EU, and other European central banks can muster to back up US foreign policy.

Nor can we expect the peoples of countries who had to suffer through decades of authoritarian and banana republican autocrats just to stand up for US foreign policy to keep accepting the austere national budgets they'll be suffering through for the next several years.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:30 PM   #6
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

You won't see this in the mainstream US media. MHG

Why Neocons Seek to Destabilize Russia
April 27, 2014

Exclusive: Any propaganda war starts by planting stories that your target is getting rich, whether he is or isnít, the latest move in demonizing Vladimir Putin. But the larger question is what might happen if the neocons succeed in destabilizing nuclear-armed Russia, asks Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/27...bilize-russia/
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #7
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 56,054

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:34 PM   #8
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Roberts went around the bend a long time ago.
Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:13 PM   #9
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Whenever things get serious, Ro takes a fantasy break.
You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #10
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US. MHG

Putin Could Win an economic war with the West

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne..._The_West.html
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #11
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
You should seriously consider taking a 'break from fantasy' yourself.
He'd have to leave the crapper to do that.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #12
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
John Embry has some powerful thoughts about how Washington's anti Russia campaign could come back to haunt the US.
He's just trying to scare gold bugs so he can move product.

Of course you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

You probably think you need testosterone replacement therapy too, flaccid one.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #13
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

W*gs appears to be in denial about the massive gold/silver manipulation currently underway -- to save the US dollar.

That manipulation seeks to disrupt and control free market mechanisms. Adam Smith is probably turning over in his grave.

But others around the world, including Putin, surely understand what is going on. Two can play the same game.

Should a smart well financed state decide to spoil the party, the Fed would be powerless to stop the rapid spike in the price of gold/silver.

What goes around...comes around. MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #14
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

As usual, Gaffo has no idea what he's talking about.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #15
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,394
Default

So does this mean I should buy, sell or just sleep on the bars of gold I've been hoarding. And... is this bunker I built under my house with gas masks and powdered food still a good investment?
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #16
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
So does this mean I should buy, sell or just sleep on the bars of gold I've been hoarding. And... is this bunker I built under my house with gas masks and powdered food still a good investment?
Hold on, bro. Hold on.

One day, that gold will go up like a rocket
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #17
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 56,054

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
W*gs appears to be in denial about the massive gold/silver manipulation currently underway -- to save the US dollar.

That manipulation seeks to disrupt and control free market mechanisms. Adam Smith is probably turning over in his grave.

But others around the world, including Putin, surely understand what is going on. Two can play the same game.

Should a smart well financed state decide to spoil the party, the Fed would be powerless to stop the rapid spike in the price of gold/silver.

What goes around...comes around. MHG
And how would that be any different from Goldman Sachs hoarding aluminum, or the Koch Brothers keeping oil in tankers off shore to drive up the price? Commodities. The dollar is not pegged to gold.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:34 PM   #18
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

Well if you believe in a free market then you should be pissed about any and all of this.

The truth is the markets are rigged and manipulated -- and have been for a long time.

But the manipulation of gold is illegal. The SEC is authorized to hold those guilty responsible but as we know thanks to a recent whistleblower, the SEC officials played along with rampant illegality in order to garner high paying jobs with Goldman after leaving government service.

In other words, the regulators are hopelessly corrupt and this agrees with everything else we have learned about the SEC. For example, we know they buried the evidence of insider trading in the days before 9/11.

That evidence -- among other evidence -- proves that 9/11 was an inside job. But patriots like you are too confused to add two plus two -- and so are left to escape into fantasy whenever reality threatens to expose your deep denial. MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 01:36 PM   #19
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,394
Default

It's absolutely being manipulated. I don't have much gold, but I do have silver.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #20
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
And how would that be any different from Goldman Sachs hoarding aluminum, or the Koch Brothers keeping oil in tankers off shore to drive up the price? Commodities. The dollar is not pegged to gold.
It's a 'conspiracy' and Gaffo is all in.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #21
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Well if you believe in a free market then you should be pissed about any and all of this.

The truth is the markets are rigged and manipulated -- and have been for a long time.

But the manipulation of gold is illegal. The SEC is authorized to hold those guilty responsible but as we know thanks to a recent whistleblower, the SEC officials played along with rampant illegality in order to garner high paying jobs with Goldman after leaving government service.

In other words, the regulators are hopelessly corrupt and this agrees with everything else we have learned about the SEC. For example, we know they buried the evidence of insider trading in the days before 9/11.

That evidence -- among other evidence -- proves that 9/11 was an inside job. But patriots like you are too confused to add two plus two -- and so are left to escape into fantasy whenever reality threatens to expose your deep denial. MHG
There ya go, it's all come full circle. Gold manipulation and 911 are all one big conspiracy.

Somebody water Gaffney.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #22
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

Fools refuse to review the evidence because if they did they would have to face the facts and change their views. They might also have to act --

Here are the facts about the insider trading prior to 9/11. MHG

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...e-dark-side-2/
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #23
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Fools refuse to review the evidence because if they did they would have to face the facts and change their views. They might also have to act --

Here are the facts about the insider trading prior to 9/11. MHG

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...e-dark-side-2/
No, that's just more of the same discredited nonsense you keep repeating.

'Buy my book'....you're a shameless, self-promoting charlatan.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:42 PM   #24
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,516
Default

The proof is in the notes.

Stupid ignorant Americans who refuse to read because they fear the truth. They stick their heads deeper into the sand and attack the messengers.

Same old shyte.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #25
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,734

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

What Putin stole from the Ukraine.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2014/03...ruins-38-pics/
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Denver Broncos