The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #26
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
and quite honestly, this thread was started more as a way to RAZ you leftists sheep and it is "punishment to you" for having my last thread which is full of ACCURATE YET INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, moved to the horsesbutt........what sad, pathetic and cowardly people are on this message board. Freedom of thought? expression of truths? only if it meets the company line...I should start my own Broncos Forum but quite frankly I'm too busy running my multi million dollar business to worry about litigation arising from someone being offended on the "internets"......
So your only intent really was to troll. Anger issues.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #27
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I am anything but racist.
Why is this your FB profile pic, then?

Old 03-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #28
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You're so stupid you can't even babble correctly.

You're desperately hunting for a "reason" to justify your racism. Nothing more.
I'm not racist; I'm a realist..a realist who acknowledges genetic differences; calling me a racist paints me as someone who dislikes others because of their race; there is no such bone in my body; take my dislike of you for example. I dislike you for your baseless name calling.

Answer the question: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #29
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Why is this your FB profile pic, then?

That guy has too much hair to be me....that and the Nazi paraphernalia..
Old 03-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #30
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

However, this white pride picture is a source of discontent for me; discontent that any other race of people in the US who outwardly express pride in their own race are considered "Civil Rights" activists; a person of European decent outwardly expressing pride in their heritage.....RACIST!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #31
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
So your only intent really was to troll. Anger issues.
in response to my legitimate thread being moved to the horse behind...yes
Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #32
W*GS
Ring of Famer

What genetic difference explains why some people hunt for genetic differences to rationalize their racism and bigotry?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #33
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
What genetic difference explains why some people hunt for genetic differences to rationalize their racism and bigotry?
The genetic differences that put me and my ancestors as the source of many significant inventions....and we are driven by a desire to seek truth and a better way. It's readily apparent that you and others of your ilk are quite alright with being lied to and living in a "pre conceived utopia" whose frame work is guided solely by political aspirations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

A
Airpower, strategic doctrine first formulated by Giulio Douhet[1]
Aerial warfare, airstrike, aerial resupply and aerial reconnaissance. The first use of airplanes in an actual war occurred in the 1911 Italo-Turkish War with the Italian Army Air Corps conducting reconnaissance missions by airplane and bombing a Turkish camp at Ain Zara, Libya [2]
Alpini, first unit of mountain troops, created in 1872 [3]
Ambulance the first ambulance service (horse drawn carts) was instituted in 1244 in Florence by a pious organization known as "Arciconfraternita della Misericordia"
Amici roof prism invented by Giovan Battista Amici [4]
Amici prism invented by Giovan Battista Amici [4]
Alendronate, a medication to treat osteoporosis was developed by the pharmaceutical company Istituto Gentili in the 1980s
Anemometer developed by Leon Battista Alberti in 1450.[5]
Anesthesia first used by Italian physician Ugo da Lucca in 1200
Architonnerre, steam-powered cannon invented by Leonardo da Vinci
Arduino In 2005, in Ivrea, Italy, a project was initiated to make a device for controlling student-built interaction design projects with less expense than with other prototyping systems available at the time.
Artificial Heart. First Artificial Heart to be implanted in a human being was created by Domingo Liotta
Artificial insemination first studied and developed by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1784 at the University of Pavia [6][7]
Artificial Pneumothorax first example of an "artificial lung" was developed by Carlo Forlanini in 1882
Artificio de Juanelo, mechanical water pumps built in Toledo
Anatomical theatre
Automobile, the Italian word given by Francesco Di Giorgio Martini to drawings he made in 1470. The Italian meaning is "move by itself".[8] Later on his colleague, Leonardo Da Vinci also came up with drawings in 1495.[9]
Avogadro constant, a chemical concept relating to the Mole, discovered by Amedeo Avogadro .[10]

[edit] B
Ball bearings invented by Leonardo Da Vinci in the 1500s [11]
Ballistics the discipline of ballistics was initially studied and developed by Italian mathematician Niccolo Tartaglia[12]
Bank, the Bank of San Giorgio opened for business in Genoa, Italy in 1149[13][14]
Barometer invented by Evangelista Torricelli in 1643 [15][16][17]
Battery (electricity) constructed by Alessandro Volta in 1800 .[18][19]
Battledress The first mass-produced military camouflage was the Italian telo mimetico ("mimetic cloth") pattern of 1929, used to cover a shelter-half (telo tenda).[20][21]
Bicycle. Leonardo da Vinci had designed a bicycle, which has now been constructed and is functional
Biella, an improved Connecting rod device to transform circular motion into linear motion, invented in the 1480s by Leonardo da Vinci and used in modern engines
Binishell a rapidly erected building invented by Dante Bini using airforms.[22][23]
Bossi-Bonomi Pedaliante a man powered aircraft which flew successfully [24]

[edit] C
Cam hammer invented in the 1480s by Leonardo da Vinci
Carbon filament light bulb a light bulb invented by Alessandro Cruto in 1881 [25]
Carbon paper Invented by Pellegrino Turri in 1806 [26]
Carburetor invented by Luigi De Cristoforis in 1876 [27][28]
Cardan suspension of a gimbal is named after the Italian inventor Gerolamo Cardano (15011576), who described the device in detail. This device made inertial navigation possible.
Cellular microbiology field pioneered by Rino Rappuoli
Cephalosporins antibiotics. Discovered by Giuseppe Brotzu in 1948.[29]
Cloning (the first horse) accomplished by Cesare Galli in 2003 [30]
Cloning (endangered species of wildlife) first Gaur cloned by Philip Damiani in 2001 (Damiani is an Italian-American scientist.[31]
Codex the precursor of modern books, invented during Roman times [32]
Combination lock was first invented by Girolamo Cardano in the 16th Century
Concrete with Glycerin Invented by Michele Rossi at the University of Milan using byproducts from the production of biodiesel. First tested in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina, proved to be stronger and more resistant than conventional concrete [33]
Condom invented by Gabriele Fallopio in 1564 [34]
Connecting rod a device invented by Roman engineers to transform circular motion into linear motion
Coronary stent, medical device co-invented by Dr. Cesare Gianturco in 1976[35]

and you still can't answer my question: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #34
W*GS
Ring of Famer

A small subset of Italians are good at inventing.

But your homeland sure does suck at politics. Is there a genetic difference that causes that, too?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #35
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
A small subset of Italians are good at inventing.

But your homeland sure does suck at politics. Is there a genetic difference that causes that, too?

Italians suck at government? WE INVENTED THE CONCEPT!

http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_in...rome-make.html

"Roman law continues to be the basis of many legal systems. The Romans advanced concepts of marital and divorce laws and incorporated a sophisticated legislative system"
Read more: What Inventions Did Ancient Rome Make? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_in...#ixzz2NM6EkUO3

too many "TAKERS" as MItt Romney would say............

http://immigrationlawyersnow.org/ita...gration-issues

But you still fail to address the question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

So again, riddle me this: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #36
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

I really 'oughta charge for the lessons that I give to you mindless politically correct drones on critical thinking and pragmatism on my days off........
Old 03-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #37
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Italians suck at government? WE INVENTED THE CONCEPT!

http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_in...rome-make.html

"Roman law continues to be the basis of many legal systems. The Romans advanced concepts of marital and divorce laws and incorporated a sophisticated legislative system"
Read more: What Inventions Did Ancient Rome Make? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5453076_in...#ixzz2NM6EkUO3

too many "TAKERS" as MItt Romney would say............

http://immigrationlawyersnow.org/ita...gration-issues

But you still fail to address the question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

So again, riddle me this: Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?
You sure don't know much about your own ancestry. The Romans pretty much stole or borrowed from everyone. Very little original thought, including their system of government. You also realize that Rome and Italy have completely separate histories for most of their existence, right?

Just out of curiosity, why did the Roman patricians hate the Italians, if they were so awesome?

But hey keep talking about things you don't know about.

RAAAAAAAAAAACIST.

Last edited by houghtam; 03-12-2013 at 12:51 PM..
Old 03-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Italians can't play b-ball, and that pisses you off.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

62.6M > 59.1M

Other interesting facts on the populace vote:

Obama got over 40% of the vote in traditionally red states like: Texas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.

72% of the voters in the 2012 presidential election were White.

8 out of 10 of the wealthiest counties in the country voted for Obama... those people knew or should have known that Obama wanted to raise their taxes.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #40
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
62.6M > 59.1M

Other interesting facts on the populace vote:

Obama got over 40% of the vote in traditionally red states like: Texas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.

72% of the voters in the 2012 presidential election were White.

8 out of 10 of the wealthiest counties in the country voted for Obama... those people knew or should have known that Obama wanted to raise their taxes.
8out of 10 wealthiest counties may have voted for Obama, but it wasn't the majority of people who comprised THAT WEALTH voting for Obama; more like the TAKERS that are disproportionally found in the large, wealthy urban centers...
Old 03-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #41
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
. You also realize that Rome and Italy have completely separate histories for most of their existence, right?

You're going to argue with Tony Soprano?

Old 03-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #42
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Italians can't play b-ball, and that pisses you off.
Basketball SUCKS.

Again, none of you can answer this question that I have repeatedly posed to you as the answer obviously will violate your liberal ethos of all humans having the same general genetic dispositions

Why do YOU think that AA athletes are over represented in the NBA and NFL relative to their percentage in the general population?

anyone with a shred of integrity (obviously that excludes you) can see that this question has caused more inner turmoil for you gutless leftist swine by your obvious attempts at avoidance and misdirection...
Old 03-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #43
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Just out of curiosity, why did the Roman patricians hate the Italians, if they were so awesome?

Just as you and I are American, I being the patrician hold disdain for you (the plebian) because of your inability to process practical and factual information in a logical way and further, for your continued avoidance of answering the question that has been posed to you over the better part of 10 days. Being a sports board, I 'd think that you'd have some semblance of a legitimate opinion on the matter yet you chose to give a disingenuous answer referring to the disproportional representation of AA males in the NBA and NFL as being related to "pixie dust" or some such.....Now go fetch me some water.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #44
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txtebow just wants to burn crosses and lynch N-words to his little racist heart's content.

Next time, instead of a cloth hood, make sure you use a plastic one, no holes, and cinch it tightly around your neck with a ziptie - to ensure it doesn't come up.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #45
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
8out of 10 wealthiest counties may have voted for Obama, but it wasn't the majority of people who comprised THAT WEALTH voting for Obama; more like the TAKERS that are disproportionally found in the large, wealthy urban centers...
Errr... takers are not found in the wealthiest counties Dude. I've been to five of them, and they're primarily white, suburban areas found outside of major city centers. They are the areas where people with money move to to get away from the city centers and the poor peeps. One of those top 10 wealthies county places is here in the Denver metro vicinity, its called Douglas County. But all of the places typically have real estate that out prices the "takers".

You know, a lot of takers are found in Kansas... in counties where Obama only got 10% of the vote. My father-in-law is a farmer... cannot make enough on his own, he is a taker. He will never vote for the color blue. He is also white.

Your perceptions are not always what you believe.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #46
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
txtebow just wants to burn crosses and lynch N-words to his little racist heart's content.

Next time, instead of a cloth hood, make sure you use a plastic one, no holes, and cinch it tightly around your neck with a ziptie - to ensure it doesn't come up.
I have no doubt of YOUR inability to logically interpret my comments; but for the record, I hate NOBODY because of their skin color.

And yet again, you fail to answer the question that I have repeatedly posed to you.....
Old 03-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #47
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
You know, a lot of takers are found in Kansas... in counties where Obama only got 10% of the vote. My father-in-law is a farmer... cannot make enough on his own, he is a taker. He will never vote for the color blue. He is also white.

Your perceptions are not always what you believe.
Your Father in law, gets up everyday, goes and plows the field and tends to his farm; so he gets a government subsidy for farming; he's WORKING. I have no issue with those urban or rural poor who are actually EMPLOYED and who are receiving government benefits.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #48
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

FWIW, Rome did not invent the concept of government. Thousands of years prior to the Roman Empire's exsistence, can we find city-state based societies and societies that had legal contracts and principles set forth with it's people. Greece, Mesopotamia, Egypt, etc. The Greeks even wrote about democratic societies with functioning governments existing in India based on what Alexander the Great had seen and discussed with those close to him centuries prior. Swing and a miss, TXTEBOW.

Italian. Lol.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #49
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
FWIW, Rome did not invent the concept of government. Thousands of years prior to the Roman Empire's exsistence, can we find city-state based societies and societies that had legal contracts and principles set forth with it's people. Greece, Mesopotamia, Egypt, etc. The Greeks even wrote about democratic societies with functioning governments existing in India based on what Alexander the Great had seen and discussed with those close to him centuries prior. Swing and a miss, TXTEBOW.

Italian. Lol.
Yeah, the Itslians are much more closely related to the development of fascism than any form of democracy.

What a ****ing dumbass.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #50
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Let's also clear something up here. "White people" didn't "invent the wheel". It was developed completely separately in at least three different areas, including Mesopotamia, the Caucasus and Central Europe.

The oldest example we have of a wheel is about 7000 years old and is from the Balkans (I believe Slovenia). Guess who settled the Balkans first? And where did they come from? And where did they come from?

Long story short...

txtebow's a black guy! At the very least, you've got about as good a claim to inventing the wheel as you do to not being black.

Closed Thread