The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #76
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
He's a cop killer and I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.
I like how people think shooting a cop is worse than shooting someone who is not a cop. Why? Because cops are so great? Even if they were great rather than awful ****ing people, it would still be a nihilistic philosophy.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #77
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
LAPD has their fair share of **** ups, but everything I've read the past couple days suggest that this guy is mentally ill and has been for a long time.
He went to school at Southern Utah and everyone there says they are shocked, that this isn't the guy they knew. Hard worker, very helpful, nice guy. Things could have changed and I feel when someone does something like this, regardless of the cirumstances, has at least one screw loose.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #78
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
I like how people think shooting a cop is worse than shooting someone who is not a cop. Why? Because cops are so great? Even if they were great rather than awful ****ing people, it would still be a nihilistic philosophy.
No, douche.

Shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer.

You're almost impressively stupid.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #79
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
LAPD has their fair share of **** ups, but everything I've read the past couple days suggest that this guy is mentally ill and has been for a long time.
I think his only illness is his love and worship for himself.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #80
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
No, douche.

Shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer.

You're almost impressively stupid.
Of course shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer. If you could read, you'd know that's not what I said. He will be killed, he knew he would be killed, and I will not shed tears for him. But you didn't say he should be killed because he is a murderer. You said he should be killed because he is a "cop killer." **** the cops, they don't get extra moral standing from me. The awful part in all of this is there is not a man alive who doesn't think this guy is telling the truth. But not only will nothing happen, but now nothing will happen on top of there being a bunch of dead people. Fantastic world we live in.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #81
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Police are corrupt all over the world. The reason ours are better than many, or more accurately more careful with the **** they pull, is because we are a democracy with freedom of speech and freedom of the press. And even then you'd probably be surprised if you knew the amount of under the table deals and setups taking place on a regular basis. For instance, I know for a fact that the small town sheriff forces in the San Luis Valley were paid off by drug smugglers to run drugs through their counties when I was growing up down there (apparently it was easier to do that than go up I-25).

If you can't tell, I have a very low opinion of law enforcement.
I have to say you sound like a typical liberal when it comes to law enforcement, that is, they are all corrupt. I bet you also favor tighter gun laws too?

Here's my point homey: if you don't trust the cops you definitely should WANT MORE LIBERAL LAWS FOR PERSONAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

I'm I wrong? Do favor tighter gun laws or do you believe people like you and me should be able to own pretty whatever we want (outsided of a fully automatic gun)? Just curious.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #82
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

With the way the LAPD is shooting first and asking questions secondly, I gotta say they are scared of this guy. Not so much because he's out to kill people, more because the LAPD appears to be hiding something.

Almost killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

Something stinks about this whole thing. I'm glad I live in Wyoming with my semi-auto SKS, AR-15 and soon to have my very own semi auto .308 (based on the AR-10, thank you very much).

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 02-08-2013 at 06:54 PM..
Old 02-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #83
extralife
Ring of Famer

Yes, it's a good thing you live in Wyoming with your guns, because if the bad cops come for you and you kill them you'll probably get away scott free ::roll:: ::roll::

the cops who shot the truck need to be arrested.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #84
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
He's a dirty cop killer and I can't wait for him to get shot in the face.
Fixed it for ya.

I dont agree with how he is handling it but it sounds from what ive read they turned him into this monster now there going to have. To deal with him.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #85
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
With the way the LAPD is shooting first and asking questions secondly, I gotta say they are scared of this guy. Not so much because he's out to kill people, more because the LAPD appears to be hiding something.

Killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

Something stinks about this whole thing. I'm glad I live in Wyoming with my semi-auto SKS, AR-15 and soon to have my very own semi auto .308 (based on the AR-10, thank you very much).
Jackson is not in Wyoming. we gave that to Idaho
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #86
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

What I can not understand is why the LAPD decided it was a good idea to fire this homicidal Maniac. They act like he was unstable or possibly even a bad person.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #87
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
He went to school at Southern Utah and everyone there says they are shocked, that this isn't the guy they knew. Hard worker, very helpful, nice guy. Things could have changed and I feel when someone does something like this, regardless of the cirumstances, has at least one screw loose.
He's had issues for awhile starting when he was in grade school and there's also court documents of his ex-gf saying he acted unstable. Just reading his "manifesto" and it reeks of mental illness due to unresolved trauma. Unresolved trauma that started before his LAPD stint.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #88
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
I have to say you sound like a typical liberal when it comes to law enforcement, that is, they are all corrupt. I bet you also favor tighter gun laws too?

Here's my point homey: if you don't trust the cops you definitely should WANT MORE LIBERAL LAWS FOR PERSONAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

I'm I wrong? Do favor tighter gun laws or do you believe people like you and me should be able to own pretty whatever we want (outsided of a fully automatic gun)? Just curious.
Once AGAIN, this is not a stereotype case "liberals". Refer to post 48, the people I refer to are what you would consider liberal. It isn't an exclusive right of the conservatives to feel that way.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #89
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Of course shooting a cop is worse than shooting a murderer. If you could read, you'd know that's not what I said. He will be killed, he knew he would be killed, and I will not shed tears for him. But you didn't say he should be killed because he is a murderer. You said he should be killed because he is a "cop killer." **** the cops, they don't get extra moral standing from me. The awful part in all of this is there is not a man alive who doesn't think this guy is telling the truth. But not only will nothing happen, but now nothing will happen on top of there being a bunch of dead people. Fantastic world we live in.
"Cop killer" = murderer. A shame you are so jaded against police. There's a quite a few who think this way. Usually the same people frantically dialing 911 when something goes terribly wrong with them or their family.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #90
ThirtyDegrees

Quote:

Killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

The LAPD is shooting first and asking questions later because that's what police do when they're threatened because they're cowards.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #91
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Once AGAIN, this is not a stereotype case "liberals". Refer to post 48, the people I refer to are what you would consider liberal. It isn't an exclusive right of the conservatives to feel that way.
Pretty sure I wasn't asking you anything, let me go back and check my post... yep, not talking to you!

I tend to always give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I think that the vast, vast majority of law enforcement people in the USA are good people and really do care about protecting the innocent and serving in a beneficial way. With that being said, I'm a gun enthusiast and I want to be able to own whatever I want to own, not because I don't trust cops. Quite the contrary, I do trust law enforcement (maybe not the feds so much, Barak Obama is a corrupt liar and Eric Holder is a joke too but that is for a whole different thread and I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but seriously, the feds are are the ones you should be afraid as the department of homeland security has stockpiled over a billion round of ammo for no other reason than to make sure I can't buy it) and I know guys in law enforcement.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #92
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #93
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Apparently the LAPD shot up a vehicle matching Dorner's and seriously wounded two women. Kind of fitting considering Dorner's claims. I mean shooting 40 rounds into a vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood without any kind of confirmation of identity and no attempt to take the suspect alive? Not the kind of police work I'd want in my city...
That happened in Torrance (not that the lapd isn't capable of that).
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #94
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Almost killing two women in a truck without even approaching the truck first and trying to see who's inside? Really? That's about as bush league as it gets. Also, can't they identify the truck via the license plates? Who the hell shoots up a car because they "think it could be the suspect"? Armed and dangerous or NOT, you don't go simply don't do that!

The original BOLO on the truck said he had license plates and he was changing them.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #95
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
That happened in Torrance (not that the lapd isn't capable of that).
I think I read it was somewhere where they had put a protective details on one of their LAPD cops that could've been a target. I'd assume that'd still be LAPD cops. Not sure how the jurisdictional issues would work, though, I guess.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #96
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I think it's interesting people are kinda sorta justifying what he's doing but noone's openly cheering him on. I'd be very curious as to what is actually going on in people's minds.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #97
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Yes, it's a good thing you live in Wyoming with your guns, because if the bad cops come for you and you kill them you'll probably get away scott free ::roll:: ::roll::

the cops who shot the truck need to be arrested.
lol!

I agree that the cops who shot up those women have a lot to answer for. If I ever had to shoot a cop to defend myself I think I'd have my day in court. When a hardened and notorious criminal shoots a cop they really are digging themselves deeper into a hole. However, when a law abiding citizen is forced to shoot a cop, questions are going to be asked. These two ladies, who are they? Why did the police shoot them up? The media attention alone is going to drive the wheels of justice in this case.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #98
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
The original BOLO on the truck said he had license plates and he was changing them.
Again, this is even more reason to be careful as innocent people could get shot. The LAPD is pooring gasoline on a fire by shooting these two ladies. With all the bullet holes in the truck, it just looks bad, real bad.

They could have surrounded the truck, pointed every weapon on the cab, and then got on a blow horn and asked the driver and passenger to identify themselves. Sure, there's always a chance the bad guy could get away, but if that happened, that is, the truck tries to make an escape, you have more of a probably cause to use force. JMHO of course.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #99
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Don't blame you. 10 minutes off my life I wish I had back.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #100
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Pretty sure I wasn't asking you anything, let me go back and check my post... yep, not talking to you!

I tend to always give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I think that the vast, vast majority of law enforcement people in the USA are good people and really do care about protecting the innocent and serving in a beneficial way. With that being said, I'm a gun enthusiast and I want to be able to own whatever I want to own, not because I don't trust cops. Quite the contrary, I do trust law enforcement (maybe not the feds so much, Barak Obama is a corrupt liar and Eric Holder is a joke too but that is for a whole different thread and I don't want to sidetrack this thread, but seriously, the feds are are the ones you should be afraid as the department of homeland security has stockpiled over a billion round of ammo for no other reason than to make sure I can't buy it) and I know guys in law enforcement.
I wasn't answering your question, I was commenting on your comment.

I too know guys in law enforcement, I work with them. I too believe there are a lot of good cops, but I also know there are a lot of bad ones, a lot more than is believed by some. In my opinion this guy is wrong with what he's doing but I believe he probablys snapped after turning on his own when he was a cop, and they conspired against him. And the shooting of that truck is as much a travesty as what he is doing. Cops often use their guns irresponsibly.