The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball
Default LA COP KILLER

So is he a psycho or man that got low balled and is fighting for his survival?

After hearing his letter i don't think he is psycho killer. I think he may have been pushed into this. Sounds like the only people that have to worry are the dirty cops.

Am I way off here??
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
Popps
It's so easy

He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh?? View Post
I just read a copy of his manifesto, and he sounds angry, organized, calculating, and a little "Hollywood". With all the training he seems to have had, he could be very dangerous. If everything he says is true, he will eventually get gunned down, there will be a fantastic cover-up and his name will never be cleared in the manner he is seeking.

Who's going to play him in the made-for-TV movie? Denzel is too old.
Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
He killed the daughter of a former officer who represented him.

Is this thread a level?
All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
All they have said on CNN is 3 police officers. I have not heard about a daughter
It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Dorner is also believed to be responsible for the weekend slayings of an assistant women's college basketball coach and her fiancÚ in what cops believe are acts of revenge against the LAPD, as suggested in his online manifesto.

Lawrence was found slumped behind the wheel of his white Kia in the parking lot of their upscale apartment complex in Irvine Sunday and Quan was in the passenger seat.

"A particular interest at this point in the investigation is a multi-page manifesto in which the suspect has implicated himself in the slayings," Maggard said.

Police said Dorner's manifesto included threats against members of the LAPD. Police say they are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of officers and their families.

The document, allegedly posted on an Internet message board this week, apparently blames Quan's father, retired LAPD Capt. Randy Quan, for his firing from the department.

One passage from the manifesto reads, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own," it reads. "I'm terminating yours."

Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

Randy Quan, who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal, LAPD Capt. William Hayes told The Associated Press Wednesday night.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field-training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of an arrest she had kicked a suspect who was a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

After an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

http://gma.yahoo.com/ex-la-cop-sough...opstories.html
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
It started with the murder if the cops daughter and her boyfriend (or husband can't remember). Then he shot two cops, killing one.

Like they already stated, she was the daughter if the captain who represented him.
daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movie Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.,

Last edited by Quoydogs; 02-07-2013 at 07:50 PM..
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:
Were did you find his manifesto? Google? If not can you post a link
My wife emailed it to me. I'm on an old iPhone. Let me see what I can do.
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.
From what I saw, the two cops he shot together were merely on patrol and stopped at a light when they were shot. What is the likelihood he was targeting THOSE officers vs ANY officers. In a policeforce the size of the LAPD, ALL of them couldn't have wronged the guy.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #12
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
http://google.com
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
There is nothing about a daughter i could find. I dont think he is a dangerous man.. with the weapons he has he could have taken out hundreds of people by now. After what i have seen from the letter sounds like people threw him under a rug ruined his life and name. I think its like the movey Falling Down. If you didn't screw him you are just fine.
Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #14
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Killed three people, pretty sure he is totally dangerous. If you haven't heard about her being the daughter you obviously haven't paid any Trenton to the story.
Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #15
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Any Trenton? WTF kind of lingo is that?
It's my stupid iPad and auto correct. Didn't hit space between "any attention". So it changed to any Trenton!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #16
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
daughter and fiance is what they said on the radio up here
They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #17
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #18
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
They think doesn't mean he did. Although it does fit. My point is it kinda sounds like he did the right thing and got fired for it. Took the only thing he had. His job. He flipped:: and now is out for revenge. If you didn't have something to do with him you're fine.
The girl and fiancÚ had nothing to do with him getting canned. Her only tie to him was her father. The psycho is a danger and hopefully is dealt with soon.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #19
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Oh, and as for the movie, this screams Law Abiding Citizen to me - minus the tunnel.

And we definitely need a younger angry black man. We had like 3 of them (don't ask me to name them, I could barely tell them apart) but I don't think we have any newer ones.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #20
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
The daughter is related to the lawyer/retired cop(father) who represented him in his false statement accusation. Personally I believe the guy about the other officer kicking the suspect they were detaining. He blew the whistle and it cost him his job and a cover up of the kicking. Doesn't mean he should go shooting people though.
Oh i agree he shouldn't be killing people but it changes things when you take a persons dignify
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #21
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Really, they just need to send in Kai

Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #22
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #23
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?
Corrupt PD from what I've. Seen. If he was on a crazy killing spree. With training and weapons he has there would be a lot of death by now. Just cops so far. Most likely a daughter of a cop but not for sure.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #24
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Nothing is more dangerous than someone who thinks they have nothing to lose. Everyone has SOMETHING left but if he's convinced himself he doesn't and that the LAPD is to blame, he may be valiant in his own heart but a psychopath to the rest of us.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Are you seriously reading the manifesto of a murderer?

Also **** LA. One of my high school friends and the nicest guy ever was visiting the states last week when he was mugged and killed in broad daylight in a parking lot outside a Chipotle. That was on Friday and the killers are still out there.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote