The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #51
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,472

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
As you asked me, "What is your ****ing point?"
...that it's a waste of time. Thought that was pretty obvious...

You're extraordinarily stupid, you know that?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #52
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
So.. what I did was not a direct violation of the rules but I "should have known". What you did, however, IS a direct violation but, as with all things here, is selectively punished.

I don't know what the rest of your babble was about so I can't really comment on it.

And as for your condition... don't be a b****. If it hurts you when people make comments about it, keep your personal news to yourself.

When someone is acting like a little b****, I have no issues admitting the world would be better without them. Preferably because they opt out of the internet but... whatever the case, it's not my decision to make.

Either way, the point still stands that "making fun of a medical condition" was an entirely new reason for banning.
Perhaps "Don't make fun of other posters' serious medical conditions" wasn't spelled out in the rules, but then, who would have thought that basic common decency should have had to be? What you said was a violation that falls under the "you know it when you see it" category. Furthermore you are not the only person here who has been banned for it so stop whining.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #53
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Perhaps "Don't make fun of other posters' serious medical conditions" wasn't spelled out in the rules, but then, who would have thought that basic common decency should have had to be? What you said was a violation that falls under the "you know it when you see it" category. Furthermore you are not the only person here who has been banned for it so stop whining.
Wouldn't be a real mods misusing their authority thread without Blueflame. Now this thread is complete.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #54
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
Wouldn't be a real mods misusing their authority thread without Blueflame. Now this thread is complete.
You can go ahead and feel free to stop whining too.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #55
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,550

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
...that it's a waste of time. Thought that was pretty obvious...

You're extraordinarily stupid, you know that?
Hmm, not bad. I was wondering if you'd go into a tirade. Just thought I'd give you a chance to zing me, mutt. You're a good dog.

"Extraordinarily stupid"? Eh, I wouldn't say so, you're the only one that's ever accused me of that. But that's you, isn't it? Everybody is extraordinarily stupid according to you. I bet a lot of people that know you get tired of hearing that or getting that implication from you. Maybe you're not such a jackass in real life, but you sure come off that way here.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #56
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Haha. Slamming your balls in your dresser drawer would be roughly as productive.
My morning kicks off with 4 hours of vertebrate morphology which will then lead into animal physiology... let's just say if I did revisit it, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing my mind wanders to in the coming months.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #57
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Perhaps "Don't make fun of other posters' serious medical conditions" wasn't spelled out in the rules, but then, who would have thought that basic common decency should have had to be? What you said was a violation that falls under the "you know it when you see it" category. Furthermore you are not the only person here who has been banned for it so stop whining.
So now the job of the mods is to delegate and enforce common decency? I hope you literally have nothing else to do for the rest of your life if you're gonna undertake such an endeavor.

And I'm aware I wasn't the only one banned for it as req (hereafter known as "little b****") mentioned it before he ran and cried on the shoulders of the mods. Maybe if you guys spent some time actually enforcing the rules that ARE written out, however, we would've never gotten there that day.

Little b**** is the equivalent of a kid who picks a fight then runs back to tattle at every subsequent instigation. I'd elaborate further but mod'ing has been shown to be a bit too sophisticated for you to actually successfully manage so I feel I'd be beating a dead horse to continue.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #58
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
So now the job of the mods is to delegate and enforce common decency? I hope you literally have nothing else to do for the rest of your life if you're gonna undertake such an endeavor.

And I'm aware I wasn't the only one banned for it as req (hereafter known as "little b****") mentioned it before he ran and cried on the shoulders of the mods. Maybe if you guys spent some time actually enforcing the rules that ARE written out, however, we would've never gotten there that day.

Little b**** is the equivalent of a kid who picks a fight then runs back to tattle at every subsequent instigation. I'd elaborate further but mod'ing has been shown to be a bit too sophisticated for you to actually successfully manage so I feel I'd be beating a dead horse to continue.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #59
myMind
splinters reality until
 
myMind's Avatar
 
We Grok

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,574

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Rot spreads outward from the core.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #60
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
So now the job of the mods is to delegate and enforce common decency? I hope you literally have nothing else to do for the rest of your life if you're gonna undertake such an endeavor.

And I'm aware I wasn't the only one banned for it as req (hereafter known as "little b****") mentioned it before he ran and cried on the shoulders of the mods. Maybe if you guys spent some time actually enforcing the rules that ARE written out, however, we would've never gotten there that day.

Little b**** is the equivalent of a kid who picks a fight then runs back to tattle at every subsequent instigation. I'd elaborate further but mod'ing has been shown to be a bit too sophisticated for you to actually successfully manage so I feel I'd be beating a dead horse to continue.
Question: Would you walk into a dialysis center and tell a patient there to "make yourself useful and donate a kidney?" No, you wouldn't. Because it's not just seriously uncool; it's unacceptable. Someone who has a serious... perhaps life-threatening... illness already has enough challenges in their everyday life and the mere fact of having an illness does not make them a lesser individual, deserving of scorn or contempt for something beyond their control. Same concept applies here in cyberspace... if you know someone is ill, then their illness is not an avenue for smack, even if you don't personally like the person or his/her takes. Attack their argument; not them personally for their illness. It really is that simple and it's... disappointing... that this needs to be explained in detail as to why someone who made just such an outrageous, unacceptable post... was banned.

The maraschino cherry on the top of this particular horsesh*t sundae is that today you had the unmitigated gall to come in here misrepresenting the facts and trying to paint yourself as the innocent victim of an unjustified banning by biased moderators. SMH. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

/end rant
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #61
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief
 
winstoncup bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NEW YORK CITY, USA
Posts: 5,346
Default

So why was this moved to the butt again?
winstoncup bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:40 AM   #62
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
So why was this moved to the butt again?
Don't worry, Shanny's got this...
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #63
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,451

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
This thread gets better with every page.
Seriously. I should start game threads more often.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #64
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,636

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Good Lord. I hope NEXT week's game thread goes better. All we had to do was observe other games. Can you imagine the fights, if Denver has a bad day?
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #65
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
So.. what I did was not a direct violation of the rules but I "should have known". What you did, however, IS a direct violation but, as with all things here, is selectively punished.
But, the rules were enforced against me? 44 days in two months. How is that selective?

Quote:
I don't know what the rest of your babble was about so I can't really comment on it.
Sure you do. Yourself, lonestar, ant1999e, Obushma, nyuk nyuk have all devolved to the point where you have to continuously attack me personally, whether is a health condition or what I do for a living. Back and forth, (with the help of another poster who shall not be named) you guys have been conversing back and forth talking **** about me. Pretty sad. Not sure you are a part of it, but something I have only told a member or two has gotten around and thrown at me via PM, open posts and reputation. It is pretty sick and disgusting.

Quote:
And as for your condition... don't be a b****. If it hurts you when people make comments about it, keep your personal news to yourself.
Like I said, would you have made fun of Mock passing away under such a strange circumstance or openly make fun of someone on this board who has cancer? I doubt it. I was open to the board about it after several people had wondered where the Hell I had been for a while. A lot of people here did a lot of nice things and were a big help to me when everything was going down.

Facing an organ transplant and doing what I have to do just to live a normal life on a day to day basis isn't being a b****. I hardly complain about it. That I am able to even function somewhat normally day in and day out is a blessing. Thankful for that.

Quote:
When someone is acting like a little b****, I have no issues admitting the world would be better without them. Preferably because they opt out of the internet but... whatever the case, it's not my decision to make.
Seems like you take the internet too seriously. Who is the one b****ing? Basically you. Mirrors must no longer reflect, huh?

Quote:
Either way, the point still stands that "making fun of a medical condition" was an entirely new reason for banning.
Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you will feel better about it. It is interesting that you weren't permabanned from here when you were banned previously and came here under another name (which coincidentally has been inactive) to continue trollin' in WRP. You aren't innocent, no matter how hard you try do convince yourself of that.

Might be time to find a hobby.

Last edited by Requiem; 01-07-2013 at 11:31 AM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #66
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Question: Would you walk into a dialysis center and tell a patient there to "make yourself useful and donate a kidney?" No, you wouldn't. Because it's not just seriously uncool; it's unacceptable. Someone who has a serious... perhaps life-threatening... illness already has enough challenges in their everyday life and the mere fact of having an illness does not make them a lesser individual, deserving of scorn or contempt for something beyond their control. Same concept applies here in cyberspace... if you know someone is ill, then their illness is not an avenue for smack, even if you don't personally like the person or his/her takes. Attack their argument; not them personally for their illness. It really is that simple and it's... disappointing... that this needs to be explained in detail as to why someone who made just such an outrageous, unacceptable post... was banned.

The maraschino cherry on the top of this particular horsesh*t sundae is that today you had the unmitigated gall to come in here misrepresenting the facts and trying to paint yourself as the innocent victim of an unjustified banning by biased moderators. SMH. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

/end rant
Thank you, Blue.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #67
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Question: Would you walk into a dialysis center and tell a patient there to "make yourself useful and donate a kidney?" No, you wouldn't. Because it's not just seriously uncool; it's unacceptable. Someone who has a serious... perhaps life-threatening... illness already has enough challenges in their everyday life and the mere fact of having an illness does not make them a lesser individual, deserving of scorn or contempt for something beyond their control. Same concept applies here in cyberspace... if you know someone is ill, then their illness is not an avenue for smack, even if you don't personally like the person or his/her takes. Attack their argument; not them personally for their illness. It really is that simple and it's... disappointing... that this needs to be explained in detail as to why someone who made just such an outrageous, unacceptable post... was banned.

The maraschino cherry on the top of this particular horsesh*t sundae is that today you had the unmitigated gall to come in here misrepresenting the facts and trying to paint yourself as the innocent victim of an unjustified banning by biased moderators. SMH. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

/end rant
The Mane is a cancer ward? Are you stupid or do these analogies make sense to you?

And if he has such dire issues, maybe he should spend time doing something other than being a little b****.

And, finally, I wasn't whining about anything. I just never pass the opportunity to pile on when talk of how terribly inequally and ineffectively you guys mod this place. For example, how many peanut butter jokes were made after Mock's ordeal? Some were even TO HIM. The difference was even in his final state, Mock wasn't the b**** that req is.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #68
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
But, the rules were enforced against me? 44 days in two months. How is that selective?



Sure you do. Yourself, lonestar, ant1999e, Obushma, nyuk nyuk have all devolved to the point where you have to continuously attack me personally, whether is a health condition or what I do for a living. Back and forth, (with the help of another poster who shall not be named) you guys have been conversing back and forth talking **** about me. Pretty sad. Not sure you are a part of it, but something I have only told a member or two has gotten around and thrown at me via PM, open posts and reputation. It is pretty sick and disgusting.



Like I said, would you have made fun of Mock passing away under such a strange circumstance or openly make fun of someone on this board who has cancer? I doubt it. I was open to the board about it after several people had wondered where the Hell I had been for a while. A lot of people here did a lot of nice things and were a big help to me when everything was going down.

Facing an organ transplant and doing what I have to do just to live a normal life on a day to day basis isn't being a b****. I hardly complain about it. That I am able to even function somewhat normally day in and day out is a blessing. Thankful for that.



Seems like you take the internet too seriously. Who is the one b****ing? Basically you. Mirrors must no longer reflect, huh?



Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you will feel better about it. It is interesting that you weren't permabanned from here when you were banned previously and came here under another name (which coincidentally has been inactive) to continue trollin' in WRP. You aren't innocent, no matter how hard you try do convince yourself of that.

Might be time to find a hobby.
The rule on your incessant, pointless namecalling isn't enforced or you'd have gone the way of KCDud long ago. Just because you break multiple rules and some of them get punished doesn't substantiate anything.

Those other posters you mentioned are of no significance to me. There's a few posters on here I generally like but most are quite forgettable. Ant is the only one that you mentioned that I seem to have a favorable reaction to.

As for these other accounts you say I used, if it were true, what's the point of being a b**** and running to the mods and begging for a ban? Not saying I did use any, just saying that by your assumption, it seems silly. I will admit to making one alt name to see why I was banned the first time but I did no masking and it was quickly sniffed out and banned.

Be a better poster and all will be good. Keep being an obnoxious little b**** and you'll keep getting treated like one. Over time, we'll just learn what will make you go crying to the mods and that might go without saying though the sentiment will be regularly present.

And hobbies? The Mane is my escape from the things I do everyday. I have plenty to do and when I need a mindless break, this is where I come.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #69
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
The Mane is a cancer ward? Are you stupid or do these analogies make sense to you?

And if he has such dire issues, maybe he should spend time doing something other than being a little b****.

And, finally, I wasn't whining about anything. I just never pass the opportunity to pile on when talk of how terribly inequally and ineffectively you guys mod this place. For example, how many peanut butter jokes were made after Mock's ordeal? Some were even TO HIM. The difference was even in his final state, Mock wasn't the b**** that req is.
Dude. I said "dialysis center". Dialysis is the treatment people receive when their kidneys no longer work.

Anytime the mods saw (or anyone reported) peanut butter references aimed at Mock, sanctions were imposed, btw. So this is nothing new. Bans have always been handed down for making fun of someone else's serious illnesses.

Stop whining. (You are indeed whining about an entirely-justified ban.)

And 'Cup... the thread was moved because it had devolved into a flamefest and petty bickering that doesn't need to be on the main page.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #70
DHallblows
Ring of Famer
 
DHallblows's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,625
Default

The move to the butt was completely justified seeing as how there was absolutely no talk that was in line with the point of the main board or the original thread topic...then again if that rule was consistently enforced, there would be about a third of the current threads on the mane page.

People generally have issues with consistency, not rules.
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #71
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
The rule on your incessant, pointless namecalling isn't enforced or you'd have gone the way of KCDud long ago. Just because you break multiple rules and some of them get punished doesn't substantiate anything.
But they do get punished?

Quote:
Those other posters you mentioned are of no significance to me. There's a few posters on here I generally like but most are quite forgettable. Ant is the only one that you mentioned that I seem to have a favorable reaction to.
Aw, gee -- you and ant? Lol. Wonder why.

Quote:
As for these other accounts you say I used, if it were true, what's the point of being a b**** and running to the mods and begging for a ban? Not saying I did use any, just saying that by your assumption, it seems silly. I will admit to making one alt name to see why I was banned the first time but I did no masking and it was quickly sniffed out and banned.
Um, yep. As I said. Alternate account made. You do realize that multiple account means that this one should be permanately banned, right? That is the rules. (BTW, I never ran to the moderators about that, and like I said, rarely use the report function.)

Quote:
Be a better poster and all will be good. Keep being an obnoxious little b**** and you'll keep getting treated like one. Over time, we'll just learn what will make you go crying to the mods and that might go without saying though the sentiment will be regularly present.
You must not be thinking straight most days. You try to say that I incessantly go after posters with name-calling, yet you have only used a childish, pejorative term to refer to me for several days now. Good grief, pot meet kettle. Groowwwwwwwwwwww up!

Quote:
And hobbies? The Mane is my escape from the things I do everyday. I have plenty to do and when I need a mindless break, this is where I come.
Sure doesn't sound like it. Seems like you come here to be malcontent, bitter and angry. (Theme of most of your posts.) Take your frustrations out in a healthy manner -- like working out. I like to run and listen to Bruce Springsteen cause he talks about New Jersey, fast cars and getting beat up. LolsosloofoOFOf! Being a jerk and talking trash just because you think you are tough ain't a really good way about it. That stuff will come back to haunt ya. Do both of us a favor and stop talking about me each and every chance you get.

Like I said early, pretty sad when dudes gotta go nuts and crazy over someone they never will meet online. LolollololOloslololoolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

THAT ONES GUYS!!

Last edited by Requiem; 01-07-2013 at 12:55 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #72
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,636

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

It looks like a couple of people just need to put each other on the ignore list...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #73
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,804

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Look it would really help those of use who weren't part of the original problem if someone could just post up a nice timeline of events because this thread is a cluster**** to follow.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #74
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Look it would really help those of use who weren't part of the original problem if someone could just post up a nice timeline of events because this thread is a cluster**** to follow.
The gameday thread turned into a "dogpile on the mods" discussion... this thread is the pared-off portion of the other thread; the part that had devolved into little more than pointless bickering, so of course without the context of the other thread, it is difficult to follow. The gameday thread (minus the hostilities) has been restored to the main forum.

Original gameday thread:
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109634
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #75
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,293

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

I have this p***Y on ignore because I can't stand him and his made up life. But after seeing this in a quote I just laughed at the hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

Sure you do. Yourself, lonestar, ant1999e, Obushma, nyuk nyuk have all devolved to the point where you have to continuously attack me personally, whether is a health condition or what I do for a living. Back and forth, (with the help of another poster who shall not be named) you guys have been conversing back and forth talking **** about me. Pretty sad. Not sure you are a part of it, but something I have only told a member or two has gotten around and thrown at me via PM, open posts and reputation. It is pretty sick and disgusting.


I can't believe this little biotch is playing the victim role. 99% of his non football posts are attacks towards others. The other 1% is bullshyt lies about his life in order to gain pity from others. Remember when he posted this to me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg disgusting1.jpg (75.7 KB, 15 views)
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Denver Broncos