The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #51
sinuous sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
World ends every day for someone. Some peacefully, some not.

keen insight
Old 12-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #52
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81
World ends every day for someone. Some peacefully, some not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinuous sausage View Post
keen insight
Some say those people just get transferred.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #53
dictionary

1. Throw a big party and invite a lot of hot women.
2. Provide ample amounts of booze.
4. Sex.
5. Profit.

Seriously, biggest excuse to get silly drunk and celebrate the fact that we are all alive. Hell, make it a themed party: a wake.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #54
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
4. Sex.
5. Profit.

Seriously, biggest excuse to get silly drunk and celebrate the fact that we are all alive. Hell, make it a themed party: a wake.
My Birthday is the 20th needless to say we are going to have a end of the world party. SH#T is gonna get crazy.. I rented out a pub and 88 of my best friends and I are going to find out what happens at midnight. I can't wait.

Fill free to stop on by .
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #55
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Nope, it has nothing to do with the direction of the spin of the Earth. There is evidence that it has happened a couple times before and there is some solid science that it could happen again and soon.

It has something to do with the Magnetic field's polarity flipping. Other than confusing GPS's and satellites and migratory animals for a while it won't cause any threat to humans.
I would be interested in reading your evidence to the contrary. In Astronomy 101 we learn that Earth's magnetosphere is created by magnetically charged elements present in Earths outer molten core being brought to the surface through a convection process, and then propelled out into its current formation by the rotation of the Earth on its axis. Obviously I only have a basic understanding of this topic, but logic would lead one to believe a polar shift would require a rotational shift. A massive solar flare would not acheive the shift either, it would simply strip away the magnetosphere altogether, which would be followed by massive solar radiation bathing the Earth until the process that created the magnetosphere in the first place could be repeated.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #56
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
I would be interested in reading your evidence to the contrary. In Astronomy 101 we learn that Earth's magnetosphere is created by magnetically charged elements present in Earths outer molten core being brought to the surface through a convection process, and then propelled out into its current formation by the rotation of the Earth on its axis. Obviously I only have a basic understanding of this topic, but logic would lead one to believe a polar shift would require a rotational shift. A massive solar flare would not acheive the shift either, it would simply strip away the magnetosphere altogether, which would be followed by massive solar radiation bathing the Earth until the process that created the magnetosphere in the first place could be repeated.
Nope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #57
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
If that is actually what was taught, that professor should be fired .
Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #58
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Interesting.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #59
sinuous sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
4. Sex.
5. Profit.

inviting hot women is one thing. having them show up is another.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #60
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
If that is actually what was taught, that professor should be fired .
Its actually from the text book, Cosmic Perspective, the standard text book for begining astronomy. If you read the causes subsection of your wikilink, you'll see it describes the formation of a magnetic field just as I did, but with a more scientific vocabulary.

Last edited by myMind; 12-12-2012 at 12:42 PM..
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #61
spiralism

I get Christmas holidays from two jobs on the 21st after breaking my arse double jobbing non stop the last three months. If the world ends then before i get a well earned break i'm going to f **** up in hell.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #62
sinuous sausage

I foggily remember the cognoscenti utilizing the flipped polarity of the earth as a means to gauge its age
Old 12-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #63
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Its actually from the text book, Cosmic Perspective, the standard text book for begining astronomy. If you read the causes subsection of your wikilink, you'll see it describes the formation of a magnetic field just as I did, but with a more scientific vocabulary.
Up until a few years ago people were being taught that only planets with molten (maybe just Iron?) cores had magnetic fields, now they are finding them on all sorts of bodies, Jupiter has almost no iron in it's core and yet it's field is much bigger than ours.

There is so much we don't know about our own Solar system let alone our own planet. This is why we need to explore our own back yard.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #64
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I'm willing to bet anyone one million US dollars that the December 21 doomsday prophecy is pure BS. When 12/22/2012 rolls around you can pay me. If you are correct and I am wrong:

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 12-12-2012 at 01:57 PM..
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #65
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
My Birthday is the 20th needless to say we are going to have a end of the world party. SH#T is gonna get crazy.. I rented out a pub and 88 of my best friends and I are going to find out what happens at midnight. I can't wait.

Fill free to stop on by .
gee if you was in co sprgs id take you up on that
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #66
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Big foot is real bro the reason he hasnt been found is society as a whole spends most of their time on the computer like you and less in nature. Hes ellusive but one day we will get him
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #67
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

We're celebrating our daughter's birthday the day after.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #68
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
You do realize that for the magnetic poles to reverse, the Earth would have to start spinning in the opposite direction right? How is that possible?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #69
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
nope.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #70
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #71
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

This thread exists because of a popular culture myth perpetuated by a lack of archaeological evidence (bad interpretation) and a bunch of retards from the West who have no idea what they are talking about.

(A) They never predicted the end of the world or ever had that intention.

(B) Millions of people still speak Mayan languages today. The culture is not extinct.

and

(C) Regarding the dates 12/12/12 through 12/21/12 -- Significant things are happening.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #72
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
This thread exists because of a popular culture myth perpetuated by a lack of archaeological evidence (bad interpretation) and a bunch of retards from the West who have no idea what they are talking about.

(A) They never predicted the end of the world or ever had that intention.

(B) Millions of people still speak Mayan languages today. The culture is not extinct.

and

(C) Regarding the dates 12/12/12 through 12/21/12 -- Significant things are happening.
What are these significant things you speak of?
maher_tyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #73
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Things on a cosmic scale (as in happening in the cosmos) that allow for a large shift in consciousness (towards oneness) if the person is willing to acknowledge factors on a personal and universal level. A lot of it has to do with energy and personal sovereignty. Concepts foreign to most people (if not all) who are reading this.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #74
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Things on a cosmic scale (as in happening in the cosmos) that allow for a large shift in consciousness (towards oneness) if the person is willing to acknowledge factors on a personal and universal level. A lot of it has to do with energy and personal sovereignty. Concepts foreign to most people (if not all) who are reading this.
This from a friend of mine;

December 11, 2012
Dear Friends,

This is a very intense week, and a very, very special time. The next new moon, this month, and this year mark a momentous turning point, the end of a 26,000-year cycle, known by many names: the Great Awakening, the Ascension, the Mayan End Times, the Hopi Fifth World, Christogenesis, Timewave Zero, and others. The number 12 symbolizes completion — the union of heaven and earth, sacred and secular. December 12, 2012 and December 21, 2012, the dates most often given for this evolutionary passage, do not mark the end of the world, but rather the initiation of a global shift, from living in duality and materialism to realizing our unity and divinity. The dates 12-12 and 12-21 mark the peak of two immense cosmic waves, which have been building for a long time, and whose wake will continue through the end of this year and beyond.

There is nothing to fear. Relax. Rest. Release. Receive. Remember.
Relax in the knowing that you don't have to do anything, that you always have choice. Do less and be more; the best "doing" comes from your "being".
Rest into the loving support that is holding you and assisting you through this transition. Your guides and angels are on standby, waiting for you to call on them. You only need ask.
Release whatever is weighing you down and holding you back. Be in the present moment. Forgive others. Forgive yourself. Bless it all. Be grateful for what you learned.
Receive the light, the love, the information that is pouring down from the heavens. The downloads may take a while to decode. Hold beginners mind. We are making a quantum leap.
Remember who you really are. Remember that you were born and trained for these times. Remember that everything you need is inside you. Remember your heart knows the way.
“On 12/12/12 there is a cosmic opening relative to your position along your personal ascension path... This gateway is merely the opening, the very beginning of a whole new human experience now possible for all, but for and by which many souls will and will not choose to embody, in their own time. There will be other openings that will usher new waves of souls who have made the choice to experience LOVE as their guiding force, this is but the first of its kind. For those of you relatively new to the ascension path… those who have not made the first cut, so to speak… be not weary, rather inspired by what those before you have made possible for all. This is not a race, but an unfoldment, as those at the front of the parade were once at the back. The journey home is an individual, yet collective experience. You must become a whole individual before you can become a part of the One.” -- Pleiadian High Council, channeled by Loren Gorgo (http://thinkwithyourheart.com/3966/r...121212-122112/)

Slowing down and being in quiet receptivity for at least several days around 12-12 and 12-21, and as much as possible, facilitates absorbing and adjusting to the new frequencies being beamed onto Earth from the galactic core. This not only assists your own ascension, but also helps ground the energies for others. Our DNA, our consciousness, and our reality is changing. Think of it as a huge cosmic upgrade, where a bigger hard drive or more RAM must be installed to run more complex programs. “We are gradually being prepared to assimilate to the new Earth as totally upgraded beings where we will become much different, more highly evolved humans than we have ever been. The energy waves are also capable of causing upheaval in one's life, as you have likely experienced at times during 2012. Rest assured, it is all part of a grand Divine plan meant to give you the boost you will need to resonate to the higher frequencies to be found upon the new Earth.” -- Scott Mowry (full article at http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...mber-2012.html)

The most visible marker for such a large cycle is the apparent alignment of the winter solstice Sun with the center of our Milky Way galaxy, symbolic of Spirit’s deepest descent into matter and its return to the Light. The more we clear our shadow, the more conscious we become, and the more receptive we can be to the extraordinary cosmic upgrades offered by this alignment. As we shift our focus from making a living to making a difference, as we heal and open our hearts, we perceive and live in an entirely different world. For more, read The Mystery of 2012, an anthology compiled by Sounds True, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins, and Cedar River's excellent article Crossing the New Frontier of Oneness at http://www.cedar-rivers.com/articles...f-oneness.html

“For the past 25 years, since the quantum leap in energy, vibration, and consciousness the Earth and Humanity experienced during Harmonic Convergence, we have been through myriad influxes of Light. These influxes have included rare Celestial alignments, Solar and Lunar Eclipses, powerful Solar Flares, and literally hundreds of Global Activities of Light that were orchestrated through the unified efforts of embodied Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven. Each and every one of these events bathed the Earth in Divine Light and accelerated the frequency of vibration in Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies at an atomic cellular level. Many people were consciously aware of these influxes of Light, but the vast majority of people evolving on this planet went through these experiences without any conscious awareness. The influx of Light we will experience on December 12, and December 21-22 will be infinitely more powerful than anything we have previously experienced, but our I AM Presence has been preparing our bodies to withstand this Light for 25 years. Children are being born with the ingrained capacity to assimilate this Light as well, so all is in readiness. All we have to do in order to be the instruments of God we are destined to be is stay focused in our hearts. Then we will be the Open Door for the Light of God that will Birth this planet and all her Life into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth. What people will experience on a tangible level will be unique for each person. Some people will be very aware of the shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness that has occurred within them. Other people will initially be oblivious to any changes, but as time passes and they assimilate the Light they will realize that something has dramatically shifted within them. Day by day, they will begin to “see with new eyes and hear with new ears.” -- Patricia Cota-Robles (http://www.eraofpeace.org)

Anyone caring to receive a monthly email from this person PM me for her email address.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #75
sinuous sausage

Quote:
ASTROLOGY GAIA HYPOTHESIS HOMEOPATHY HOLISTIC LOVE PEACE ORGANIC ENLIGHTENMENT COEXIST FTW