The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2016, 06:49 PM   #1
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default The Official Donald Rump Sexual Assault Victim's List

http://www.businessinsider.com/two-w...-trump-2016-10

Three more women have now come forward alleging that Donald Rump sexually assaulted them. (The total now stands at six, not including the new allegations from the Miss Teen USA pageant contestants that Rump walked into their dressing room when teenage girls as young as 15 were naked so he could ogle them. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-miss-teen-usa)

More are sure to follow as more women find the courage to follow orher's examples by coming forward.

To avoid making a new thread for each new victim, and in the interest of simplicity and saving bandwidth, please place all new cases here.

Multiple women say Donald Trump made inappropriate sexual advances on them
Allan Smith 43m 4,480 24

Three women accused Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances on them in reports published on Wednesday, just days after a salacious leaked tape showed Donald Trump bragging in 2005 about groping women under his celebrity status.

The allegations, made by Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks in The New York Times and Mindy McGillivray in The Palm Beach Post, came after Trump denied ever making unwanted advances when asked during Sunday's presidential debate.

Leeds told The Times she was on a plane next to Trump, who she had not yet met, in the early 1980s when the real-estate tycoon lifted her armrest and began touching her. She alleged that he grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

"He was like an octopus," she told The Times. "His hands were everywhere. ... It was an assault."

Leeds said she fled to the back of the plane, but never made a formal complaint. Instead she spoke with four individuals who The Times also interviewed to corroborate the claims.

The second woman, Crooks, said her incident occurred in 2005 - the same year as the damning leaked "Access Hollywood" tape was recorded.

Crooks, 22 at the time, said Trump began kissing her on the mouth after holding on to an extended handshake.

"It was so inappropriate," she told The Times. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."

McGillivray alleged to the Palm Beach Post that Trump grabbed her rear in 2003.

"Donald just grabbed my ass!" she told a photographer with her at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

All three women had not previously come forward with their stories, but did so after Trump said in Sunday night's presidential debate that his words from the 2005 leaked tape were "just words" and "locker room talk."

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do," Trump said, later adding that he did not do the things he discussed on the tape.

In that tape, where he was talking to NBC's Billy Bush aboard an "Access Hollywood" tour bus, Trump bragged about being able to "grab" women "by the p---y" because "when you're a star they let you do it."

The tape, which was published on Friday, was recorded after Trump had married his third wife, Melania, according to the publication.

Trump is also heard making a litany of crude sexual remarks about women in the tape.

Responding to the Times story, Trump insisted the stories were false.

"None of this ever took place," he told the Times, threatening to sue the newspaper.

"You are a disgusting human being," he added to the reporter.

He repeated his assertion that he never groped women as he described in the tape.

"I don't do it," Trump said. "I don't do it. It was locker room talk."

Soon after the article was published, Trump's campaign discredited the entire report as "fiction."

"This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous," Trump's senior communications adviser Jason Miller said. "To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election."

He called it "a sad day for the Times."

"It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all," Miller wrote.

Trump and his campaign have not yet responded to the Palm Beach Post story.

SEE ALSO: Shocking audio emerges of lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

In before a BroncoYokel posts the same 10000x10000 pixel Bill Clinton meme 50 times...
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Rump threatens the NY Times with litigation and screams at their female reporter, asking him about the allegations; "You're a disgusting human being."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/12/medi...awsuit-threat/

Women are taking this ****bag down...sweet.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:44 PM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Man. This is really starting to get that "orchestrated" feeling to it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:48 PM   #5
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Man. This is really starting to get that "orchestrated" feeling to it.
Now that would be poetic justice.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Now that would be poetic justice.

This is going to be the most surreal 26 days in American political history.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:52 PM   #7
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Rump threatens the NY Times with litigation and screams at their female reporter, asking him about the allegations; "You're a disgusting human being."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/12/medi...awsuit-threat/

Women are taking this ****bag down...sweet.
He's pretty much alienated everyone in America except these guys...

Brilliant campaign strategy.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:55 PM   #8
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Breaking now...Case #7 on the Today Show tomorrow morning with an interview with the victim.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:59 PM   #9
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Man, Donald's catching Bill in a hurry!
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #10
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Man, Donald's catching Bill in a hurry!
When you stop to remember that 99% of the accusations against Clinton turned out to be fabrications, then not so much.

But I realize "but Mommy - Johnny did it too!" is the only card you have left to play here.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #11
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

In the 2005 tape Trump stated how he liked to walk in on the Beauty pageants while they were naked. There is now reports that he did this in the Ms. Teen pageant. He walked in on 15 year-olds while they were naked in their dressing room. This kind of fits the narrative of the rape accusation that a woman had made against Trump when she was 13 years-old.

If you want links use Google. I am not your mama.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:09 PM   #12
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
This is going to be the most surreal 26 days in American political history.
Not the October surprise Shane, Ronnie, Yokel, et al, were expecting.

That's why these guys are going full mental jacket.

Putin and WikiLeaks were supposed to ride in like the cavalry and save the day, damn it!
Old 10-12-2016, 09:29 PM   #13
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming

Hot Damn.

Juuuuuuuuuuust talk, guys. Right Beevus?
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:30 PM   #14
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Not the October surprise Shane, Ronnie, Yokel, et al, were expecting.

That's why these guys are going full mental jacket.

Putin and WikiLeaks were supposed to ride in like the cavalry and save the day, damn it!
I fear this is only the beginning. Will our republic make it through this election?
Old 10-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #15
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
In the 2005 tape Trump stated how he liked to walk in on the Beauty pageants while they were naked. There is now reports that he did this in the Ms. Teen pageant. He walked in on 15 year-olds while they were naked in their dressing room. This kind of fits the narrative of the rape accusation that a woman had made against Trump when she was 13 years-old.

If you want links use Google. I am not your mama.
It's in the posted story at the top.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:52 PM   #16
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Juuuuuuuuuuust talk, guys. Right Beevus?
I don't vouch for Donald any more than I vouch for Bill.

Simply unfortunate for him that he frequented all the upstanding and honest women while Bill always found himself surrounded by lying sluts.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:53 PM   #17
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Breaking now...case #8 now...

People Magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff says Rump assaulted her in December 2005 by pinning her to the wall and forcing his tongue down her throat while his wife was upstairs. He let go when Rump's butler came in and warned him that Melania was coming down stairs.

Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

BY PEOPLECOMPRODUCER UPDATED 2016-10-12T22:31:36+00:00

In December 2005, People Writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Largo to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying…that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.
I remember it differently.

In the early 2000’s I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss, and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship.

Then, in December 2005, around the time Trump had his now infamous conversation with Billy Bush, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a First Wedding Anniversary feature story.

Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.

The rest:

https://www.google.com/amp/people.co...?client=safari

Last edited by footstepsfrom#27; 10-12-2016 at 10:05 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #18
ShaneFalco
Infamous

why not make trump thread # 50 ?
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #19
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
All the sexual assault cases are in one thread douchebag.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:29 PM   #20
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley

Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
Says the spam machine
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:42 PM   #21
Paladin
Ring of Famer

To the Bill haters: you should Google Ken Starr and his reports. Of course, the deplorable won't do that.....
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #22
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Breaking now...case #8 now...

People Magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff says Rump assaulted her in December 2005 by pinning her to the wall and forcing his tongue down her throat while his wife was upstairs. He let go when Rump's butler came in and warned him that Melania was coming down stairs.

Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

BY PEOPLECOMPRODUCER UPDATED 2016-10-12T22:31:36+00:00

In December 2005, People Writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Largo to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying…that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.
I remember it differently.

In the early 2000’s I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss, and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship.

Then, in December 2005, around the time Trump had his now infamous conversation with Billy Bush, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a First Wedding Anniversary feature story.

Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.

The rest:

https://www.google.com/amp/people.co...?client=safari
Old 10-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #23
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
To the Bill haters: you should Google Ken Starr and his reports. Of course, the deplorable won't do that.....
Don't lump me in with the deplorables. I'm in the bucket of losers.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:48 PM   #24
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

game set match

Old 10-12-2016, 11:49 PM   #25
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Don't lump me in with the deplorables. I'm in the bucket of losers.
I'd rather be a loser than a Deplorable

Funny how Trump stated these are "ridiculous claims" when he was on tape saying he kisses women on the mouth and gets away with it and he walks into pageants dressing areas while they are naked..... so again.. How are these "ridiculous claims"?

Last edited by Guess Who; 10-12-2016 at 11:52 PM..