The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2018, 10:52 PM   #51
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Wow. I can't believe anybody believes this.
Google is your friend, don't be scared to use it.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...imes-last-year
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:59 PM   #52
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

X-FACTOR

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Google is your friend, don't be scared to use it.

I really don't know why I would believe anything The Guardian pushes. Consider me tuned out of the MSM. Besides, even if it were true that Assange is a "Putin puppet," which I don't believe for a minute, what does it matter when the stuff he's published is true? We have emails showing Clinton/Media collusion... Showing that they had a back door agreement with Bernie, and showing that they stole the nomination from him. Even if Putin is behind that, which there is no evidence of, shouldn't we be thanking him?

Of course, the evidence points to this being an insider leak, and the suspected leaker turned up dead... But apparently that's "far fetched" for some reason.

Hard to take the media seriously these days when they so clearly have an agenda, and that agenda is to cover up for the globalists.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:24 AM   #53
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:
I really don't know why I would believe anything The Guardian pushes. Consider me tuned out of the MSM. Besides, even if it were true that Assange is a "Putin puppet," which I don't believe for a minute, what does it matter when the stuff he's published is true? We have emails showing Clinton/Media collusion... Showing that they had a back door agreement with Bernie, and showing that they stole the nomination from him. Even if Putin is behind that, which there is no evidence of, shouldn't we be thanking him?

Of course, the evidence points to this being an insider leak, and the suspected leaker turned up dead... But apparently that's "far fetched" for some reason.

Hard to take the media seriously these days when they so clearly have an agenda, and that agenda is to cover up for the globalists.
You don't have to believe the Guardian, although I find it one of the best, you can find hundreds of credible articles on Assange and his Russian connections.

I always thought Wikileaks was a non partisan tool for all until they turned to Russia.

All of Assange’s problems could fall within the realm of freedom of expression, were it not for the fact that there is now clear evidence to suggest that his relationship with Russia has turned WikiLeaks into a tool during election campaigns that the judiciary will have to reach a decision on. Experts in technology and freedom of expression in the parliaments of Spain, Britain, the European Union and the United States have already raised the alarm about its suspicious activities.

These are more than enough reasons for WikiLeaks to save its reputation by getting rid of Assange and demanding that he provide explanations before the law, just like any other citizen.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/04/23...45_841421.html
Old 09-27-2018, 01:54 AM   #54
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Billionaires? One billionaire. Peter Thiel. Who happens to be nuts.
More than one, dude. The flood includes the cofounder of Apple - and the film producer David Cameron - and no doubt many others.

Look it up.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:56 AM   #55
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
You don't have to believe the Guardian, although I find it one of the best, you can find hundreds of credible articles on Assange and his Russian connections.

I always thought Wikileaks was a non partisan tool for all until they turned to Russia.

All of Assange’s problems could fall within the realm of freedom of expression, were it not for the fact that there is now clear evidence to suggest that his relationship with Russia has turned WikiLeaks into a tool during election campaigns that the judiciary will have to reach a decision on. Experts in technology and freedom of expression in the parliaments of Spain, Britain, the European Union and the United States have already raised the alarm about its suspicious activities.

These are more than enough reasons for WikiLeaks to save its reputation by getting rid of Assange and demanding that he provide explanations before the law, just like any other citizen.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/04/23...45_841421.html
Seriously. Assange = WikiLeaks.

There is no link to Russian or Putin except in the vacuous space between your ears.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:13 AM   #56
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Seriously. Assange = WikiLeaks.

There is no link to Russian or Putin except in the vacuous space between your ears.
hahaa... you ever feel like you are on a lonely island of despair? You should..
Old 09-27-2018, 08:41 AM   #57
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Wow. I can't believe anybody believes this.
US lobbyist for Russian oligarch visited Julian Assange nine times last year

Russia reportedly hatched an audacious plan to smuggle Julian Assange out of Britain on Christmas Eve
https://www.businessinsider.com/plan...-leaked-2018-9

The latest indictment issued by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, charged twelve members of the G.R.U., Russia’s military-intelligence directorate, with hacking and disseminating Democratic e-mails and other files during the election. It is a highly detailed document, in many ways remarkable. In it, we learn, for instance, that Western intelligence officers had penetrated the G.R.U. so thoroughly that they could track the keystrokes of individual Russian operatives at their desks in a Moscow building. We learn that these G.R.U. staff members essentially Googled vulnerabilities in the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee before hacking into it. We learn that, from within the D.C.C.C., the G.R.U. hackers moved into the D.N.C. We learn that D.N.C. data were relayed to an American server in Illinois as they were being exfiltrated. We learn that G.R.U. officers used cryptocurrency to pay people around the world to provide things that the operation required—domain names, access to virtual private networks (V.P.N.s). The indictment may only be an accusation, but it hints at the remarkably granular forensic intelligence that has been gathered.

The over-all picture that the indictment offers of the “WikiLeaks connection,” as Clapper once put it, is entirely consistent with previous intelligence assessments, which said that the G.R.U. provided Julian Assange, the editor of WikiLeaks, with the D.N.C. and Podesta archives. But, at the level of evidence, the indictment offers a strange mix: tantalizing, fragmentary new details that suggest the when and how without quite revealing everything that happened.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...what-it-doesnt

Seth Rich had nothing to do with it.

Oh, btw. Save yourself from responding. I know that The Guardian, Business Insider and The New Yorker are all members of The Deep State.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:43 AM   #58
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:
US lobbyist for Russian oligarch visited Julian Assange nine times last year

Russia reportedly hatched an audacious plan to smuggle Julian Assange out of Britain on Christmas Eve
https://www.businessinsider.com/plan...-leaked-2018-9

The latest indictment issued by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, charged twelve members of the G.R.U., Russia’s military-intelligence directorate, with hacking and disseminating Democratic e-mails and other files during the election. It is a highly detailed document, in many ways remarkable. In it, we learn, for instance, that Western intelligence officers had penetrated the G.R.U. so thoroughly that they could track the keystrokes of individual Russian operatives at their desks in a Moscow building. We learn that these G.R.U. staff members essentially Googled vulnerabilities in the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee before hacking into it. We learn that, from within the D.C.C.C., the G.R.U. hackers moved into the D.N.C. We learn that D.N.C. data were relayed to an American server in Illinois as they were being exfiltrated. We learn that G.R.U. officers used cryptocurrency to pay people around the world to provide things that the operation required—domain names, access to virtual private networks (V.P.N.s). The indictment may only be an accusation, but it hints at the remarkably granular forensic intelligence that has been gathered.

The over-all picture that the indictment offers of the “WikiLeaks connection,” as Clapper once put it, is entirely consistent with previous intelligence assessments, which said that the G.R.U. provided Julian Assange, the editor of WikiLeaks, with the D.N.C. and Podesta archives. But, at the level of evidence, the indictment offers a strange mix: tantalizing, fragmentary new details that suggest the when and how without quite revealing everything that happened.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...what-it-doesnt

Seth Rich had nothing to do with it.

Oh, btw. Save yourself from responding. I know that The Guardian, Business Insider and The New Yorker are all members of The Deep State.
fake news
Old 09-27-2018, 12:36 PM   #59
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The New York City prosecutor had Clinton's emails. I suspect many people had obtained them. Russian intel may have been one of them. What does this prove? Nada.

The best authority we have -- Ray McGovern and William Binney -- and their cohorts - - every one a former long serving intel officer -- showed that the evidence points to a leak -- a download, probably on a thumb drive, not a hack.

Russia had nothing to do with it.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:15 PM   #60
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
The New York City prosecutor had Clinton's emails. I suspect many people had obtained them. Russian intel may have been one of them. What does this prove? Nada.

The best authority we have -- Ray McGovern and William Binney -- and their cohorts - - every one a former long serving intel officer -- showed that the evidence points to a leak -- a download, probably on a thumb drive, not a hack.

Translation: "I can pretty much ignore anything that disagrees with my propaganda mission."
Old 09-27-2018, 01:39 PM   #61
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:

Translation:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #62
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

You're a combination of a lame Goebbels and a groveling Quisling.

Get off your knees!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 03:09 AM   #63
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default US pays $500 million to Ecuador to hand over Assange

I'll bet you didn't see/hear this on US news
Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 AM   #64
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:

Only Trump would be a big enough baboon to do this. Assange isn't worth $5.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:49 AM   #65
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

It's wikileaks news from Putin's poodle.

Idiot!!
Old 10-19-2018, 09:11 AM   #66
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you:

Julian Assange launches legal action against Ecuador
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...gainst-ecuador

What a little worm.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:59 AM   #67
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:

Ecuador is awesome!!!!!

Old 10-20-2018, 07:52 AM   #68
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

This story just keeps getting better:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange may be one of the world’s most feared activists after helping Russia interfere in elections and exposing military secrets of the United States. But he’s also one of the world’s worst houseguests.

Assange has lived inside Ecuador’s embassy in London for about six years after he fled there to escape extradition to Sweden in 2012. But now he’s overstayed his welcome — mostly because he won’t take care of his cat.

Assange has a pet cat, but he apparently hasn’t been cleaning up after it or feeding it properly, at least as far as the Ecuadorian Embassy staff is concerned. So instead of, you know, doing what a normal person would do and taking care of his pet, he’s chosen to sue the Ecuadorian government for violating his “fundamental rights and freedoms.”

But before we talk more about the cat — and who doesn’t want to talk about the cat? — there’s a larger backstory.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/19...dor-cat-russia

Old 10-20-2018, 07:54 AM   #69
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

This has gone beyond absurd. The Ecuadorians should pack his bags and push him out the door.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #70
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
This has gone beyond absurd. The Ecuadorians should pack his bags and push him out the door.
He's like that distant, Aussie cousin who won't leave after a 'brief' visit.

Or Alan Parker.