The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2018, 11:09 AM   #151
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyels View Post
I 100% disagree.

Let’s use the NFL for example.

The Rooney rule. Who does that benefit?

Why don’t we have a RR for corner back?

Colin Kaepernick was adopted by white parents.

The RR was suggested by a white person.
I'm about to walk out the door, so I'll have to respond to this later. But man, you're an idiot. I have enough time to say that.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:11 AM   #152
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
Racial tensions were deliberately stoked by the administration and all of those who depend on the grievance INDUSTRY. Which of course another thing you don't get.
Lol. It's adorable that you lack enough self awareness to realize you're way out of your depth here. You're in the deep end when you belong in the kiddie pool. Splashing around with floaties on both arms!

Anyway, back to the discussion at hand, Trump won the election in large part due to stoking racial tensions and resentments. I know you understand very little what happened and how it happened, but I'm telling you that's what happened. Trump masterfully tapped the resentments and fears of lower class white voters, a group which makes up a very large part of the electorate. Uneducated whites voted overwhelmingly in favor of Trump. You appear to be a prime example of this.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:12 AM   #153
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I'm about to walk out the door, so I'll have to respond to this later. But man, you're an idiot. I have enough time to say that.
Yeah, that's a pretty good summation of what's going on here. Him and this genius Broncoblood32.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:14 AM   #154
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
I’ll accept your white (no racism intended) flag if surrender.

All too easy.
lol okay. Glad to see your blinders are still working so well for you!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:17 AM   #155
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Lmao....figures. A third grader can call names. How juvenile of you.

All too easy.
Tonyels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:19 AM   #156
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Lol. It's adorable that you lack enough self awareness to realize you're way out of your depth here. You're in the deep end when you belong in the kiddie pool. Splashing around with floaties on both arms!

Anyway, back to the discussion at hand, Trump won the election in large part due to stoking racial tensions and resentments. I know you understand very little what happened and how it happened, but I'm telling you that's what happened. Trump masterfully tapped the resentments and fears of lower class white voters, a group which makes up a very large part of the electorate. Uneducated whites voted overwhelmingly in favor of Trump. You appear to be a prime example of this.
Okay. Zero logical progression here.

Summary: Obama’s didn’t do it, Trump did. I’m right because I made fun of you.

Lmao!!!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:20 AM   #157
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Yeah, that's a pretty good summation of what's going on here. Him and this genius Broncoblood32.
Lol...two quitters consoling each other.

How snowflakey!!!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:22 AM   #158
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
lol okay. Glad to see your blinders are still working so well for you!
Most batters take 3 strikes and they are out.

You hit the bench after strike 1.

I’d start posting memes like L.A.Z.Y. Does
Old 08-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #159
louisvillebronco
Just Drafted

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DT

I'm sort of a newbie here. Been reading for a while but hardly ever post. All I'm going to say is that Tonyels and Broncoblood32 are dangerous people. Their mentality is horrifying to say the least.
louisvillebronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:34 AM   #160
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisvillebronco View Post
I'm sort of a newbie here. Been reading for a while but hardly ever post. All I'm going to say is that Tonyels and Broncoblood32 are dangerous people. Their mentality is horrifying to say the least.
Amen brother, post more!

But seriously, yes, people like them are the reason we have the POTUS that we do. It's really quite sad.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #161
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Lol...two quitters consoling each other.
Debating with you is like fighting a little kid. They flail away at you, full of rage, and you just laugh at them while they throw the hardest punches they can and think they're accomplishing something!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:38 AM   #162
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisvillebronco View Post
Lol. People who disagree with you are dangerous.

What specifically did I say which is dangerous?

I know you won’t say anything. I’m against racism. I believe in the United States and the flag.

Put your $ where your mouth is if you are going to generically put me down, then I’m asking for specifics.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:39 AM   #163
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Amen brother, post more!

But seriously, yes, people like them are the reason we have the POTUS that we do. It's really quite sad.
50% approval rating

You guys were Hillary supporters, how sad for you.

Guess the deplorable’s won the election!!!

Old 08-16-2018, 11:41 AM   #164
BroncoSojia
Your 3x Champion

Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems.…They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

Pointing to a black man surrounded by white Trump supporters at a campaign rally in Redding:

“Look at my African American over here. Look at him.”

Trump said the Mexican ancestry of a federal judge born in Indiana should disqualify him from presiding over a fraud lawsuit against Trump because of his proposed border wall.

After he called U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel “a member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican,” a reporter asked Trump whether he would also feel that a Muslim could not treat him fairly because of his proposed Muslim ban. “It’s possible, yes,” Trump said.

“Our inner cities, African Americans, Hispanics are living in hell because it’s so dangerous. You walk down the street, you get shot.”

Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS” and Nigerian immigrants will never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

Days after a woman was killed and dozens injured in Charlottesville, Va., after torch-bearing Ku Klux Klansmen and other white supremacists waving Confederate flags and chanting “Jews will not replace us” confronted counter-protesters over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue

“I think there is blame on both sides.…You also had people that were very fine people on both sides.…Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.”

Trump drew condemnation from British Prime Minister Theresa May for sharing three anti-Muslim videos from a far-right British nationalist who was recently arrested for inciting hatred and violence against Muslims. The videos purported to show Muslims engaged in violent or anti-Christian acts. One of them, titled “Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!” did not actually show a migrant beating the boy; the attacker was born and raised in the Netherlands.
Reading this and seeing the subsequent denials, it makes me wonder.....

What would Trump have to say in order for his supporters and some conservatives to believe he's actually a racist? I mean you didn't even mention the housing discrimination and the whole Central Park Five fiasco.

Would the rumored n-word tape being released do it? If that's the case, then it's sad because it shouldn't take that to see the type of person that Trump is.
BroncoSojia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:42 AM   #165
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Lol. People who disagree with you are dangerous.

What specifically did I say which is dangerous?

I know you won’t say anything. I’m against racism. I believe in the United States and the flag.

Put your $ where your mouth is if you are going to generically put me down, then I’m asking for specifics.
Specifics really aren't necessary with you. You're just generally wrongheaded. Anyone who says that Obama stirred up more racial tension than Trump really isn't worth arguing with. It's just so dumb it beggars belief.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:43 AM   #166
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Debating with you is like fighting a little kid. They flail away at you, full of rage, and you just laugh at them while they throw the hardest punches they can and think they're accomplishing something!
Hmmm...

I posted a list from a reference with lots of context regarding how Obamanation stirred racial tensions.

You posted an accusation against President Trump which was proven to be false.

I haven’t gotten angry even once. You are confusing people here.

I can tell you are frustrated & discouraged. Most Hillary supporters are these days. It’s going to get worse for you. I’d suggest a support group.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:43 AM   #167
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
50% approval rating
Fake news. Even the outlier poll, Rasmussen, has him at 49%. Do you know what an outlier is, Tonyels? And the implication?
Old 08-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #168
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Specifics really aren't necessary with you. You're just generally wrongheaded. Anyone who says that Obama stirred up more racial tension than Trump really isn't worth arguing with. It's just so dumb it beggars belief.
And this is why you list the election.

We should have all just accepted Hillary.

Fake news = you lose
Old 08-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #169
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post

What would Trump have to say in order for his supporters and some conservatives to believe he's actually a racist? I mean you didn't even mention the housing discrimination and the whole Central Park Five fiasco.

Would the rumored n-word tape being released do it? If that's the case, then it's sad because it shouldn't take that to see the type of person that Trump is.
Yup, and this is only a partial list! And you have people like Tonyels and Broncoblood32 trying to convince us that there's an argument to the contrary! We live in interesting times, that's for sure.
Old 08-16-2018, 11:51 AM   #170
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Fake news. Even the outlier poll, Rasmussen, has him at 49%. Do you know what an outlier is, Tonyels? And the implication?
lol so desperate, Aug 14th was 50% today it’s 49% within margin of error...feel b tree?

Try to have a good day...see I’m not mad at you!!!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #171
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Hmmm...

I posted a list from a reference with lots of context regarding how Obamanation stirred racial tensions.

You posted an accusation against President Trump which was proven to be false.

I haven’t gotten angry even once. You are confusing people here.

I can tell you are frustrated & discouraged. Most Hillary supporters are these days. It’s going to get worse for you. I’d suggest a support group.
You posted an article that had a few anecdotes about issues that arose during Obama's presidency where white people got triggered because Obama dared to take the less popular side. You posted nothing he said that was offensive or derogatory or racially insensitive. Nothing. You completely failed. I, on the other hand, posted several specific quotes from Trump, and an article that details his long history of racial insensitivity (if not downright racism). Here it is again if you need a refresher. The only one who's confused here is you. But, being confused is one of your defense mechanisms. You use confusion, ignorance, and magical thinking as a way of self preservation. Hey, whatever works for you!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #172
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
lol so desperate, Aug 14th was 50% today it’s 49% within margin of error...feel b tree?

Try to have a good day...see I’m not mad at you!!!
I see you avoided the outlier question. Want to give it a try?
Old 08-16-2018, 11:53 AM   #173
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post

You guys buy anything plopped onto you daily tray by the MSM

Always unnamed witnesses, rumors...blah, blah blah

MSM = fake news

Fake news = you lose
Old 08-16-2018, 11:55 AM   #174
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
You guys buy anything plopped onto you daily tray by the MSM

Always unnamed witnesses, rumors...blah, blah blah

MSM = fake news

Fake news = you lose
Says the guy who gets all of his "news" from trash conspiracy peddlers!

Confusion, ignorance, magical thinking! Self deception!
Old 08-16-2018, 11:55 AM   #175
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
I see you avoided the outlier question. Want to give it a try?
You already quit one discussion.

I’m not playing begging the question. If you have a point, make it. I’ll prove you wrong. And you’ll quit.

Let’s just save time & you go to the quit part.