The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2018, 09:29 PM   #26
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 33,481

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.526f431403d7


Wow right wing zealots are really a problem. They can muster about 50 people for a rally. More proof the notion there is a growing white power movement are a joke.

Oh no less than 100 racists, what shall we do?
Whenever someone tries to minimize the threat from white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and other white racists who populate the terrorist underbelly of the Rump KKK club, I immediately realize their motives are linked to an attempt to keep people from focusing attention on them.

Roaches prefer the darkness.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:17 AM   #27
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Whenever someone tries to minimize the threat from white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and other white racists who populate the terrorist underbelly of the Rump KKK club, I immediately realize their motives are linked to an attempt to keep people from focusing attention on them.

Roaches prefer the darkness.
This.

You notice whenever anyone says anything critical about Klansmen or other white supremacists, cut one/retro goes immediately on the defensive and jumps their ****?

Him and his little buddy nyuKKK.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:18 AM   #28
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuKKK
And?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:19 AM   #29
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post


Desperate much??

There were millions of 'Anti fascists' and millions of Fascists.

They were called Allies and Nazis. Who's side were you on??

Read a history book.
Isn't it obvious?
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 06:21 AM   #30
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.526f431403d7


Wow right wing zealots are really a problem. They can muster about 50 people for a rally. More proof the notion there is a growing white power movement are a joke.

Oh no less than 100 racists, what shall we do?
Old man cut’s racist best friends have gone back into the shadows, where they belong. Naturally, senile old cut thinks racism is over.

Meanwhile, there are still neo Nazi fliers posted on college campuses, attempting to recruit, and people spray painting swastikas on synagogues and adding “hail trump” to their art project.

But sure. Racism is over. Time for your meds, old man.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:53 AM   #31
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 15,447

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Isn't it obvious?
Rhetorical.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:47 AM   #32
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy
Default

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:52 AM   #33
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy
Default

New Charlottesville Doc Exposes Neo-Nazi Leaders & Their Ties to U.S. Military & Weapons Contractors

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:25 AM   #34
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Old man cut’s racist best friends have gone back into the shadows, where they belong. Naturally, senile old cut thinks racism is over.

Meanwhile, there are still neo Nazi fliers posted on college campuses, attempting to recruit, and people spray painting swastikas on synagogues and adding “hail trump” to their art project.

But sure. Racism is over. Time for your meds, old man.
This is always what stupid liberals do. A conservative points out that these white power groups are small, and liberals turn that into a claim that racism doesn't exist. Of course it exists, it will always exist. The point is that the left exaggerates it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:27 AM   #35
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

All liberals have to play is the race card. They can't even say they are anti war anymore after what Obama and Hilliary got away with.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #36
rmsanger
Elway > PFM
 
rmsanger's Avatar
 
Another one bites the dust!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,895

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart
Default

Isn’t this a good thing?
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #37
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
This is always what stupid liberals do. A conservative points out that these white power groups are small, and liberals turn that into a claim that racism doesn't exist. Of course it exists, it will always exist. The point is that the left exaggerates it.
You never miss an opportunity to let your pants fall down around your ankles and make an absolute fool out of yourself, do you old man?

Do the nurses know you're using the computer again?

The point, since you're too stupid or senile (both?) to get it, is that just because only a few showed up to one rally doesn't mean they don't exist. They've shown they exist. A year ago. A woman is dead because of it.

You remember that, right? Your hero Dumbass Don said there were people to blame on both sides. Those sides were actual, literal Nazi pieces of ****, and on the other side were the non-Nazis.

You side with the Nazis. Pathetic.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:44 PM   #38
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Isn’t this a good thing?
It is good. It's just that the far left needs to create the hysteria we have a big growing white power movement.

You can point to Charlotte, and that was bad, but we also had a Bernie Sanders campaign worker open fire on Republican politicians at a softball game. Even though that happened you don't see the conservatives trying to say there is a growing movement of left wing killers looking to assassinate people.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #39
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
You never miss an opportunity to let your pants fall down around your ankles and make an absolute fool out of yourself, do you old man?

Do the nurses know you're using the computer again?

The point, since you're too stupid or senile (both?) to get it, is that just because only a few showed up to one rally doesn't mean they don't exist. They've shown they exist. A year ago. A woman is dead because of it.

You remember that, right? Your hero Dumbass Don said there were people to blame on both sides. Those sides were actual, literal Nazi pieces of ****, and on the other side were the non-Nazis.

You side with the Nazis. Pathetic.
Once again you use informal fallacies to try any prove a point. Also, I never said white power groups don't exist. They exist just like black power groups do. The fact is though white power groups don't have that many members. The Crips, The Bloods and MS 13 dwarf them by 100's of thousands.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #40
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 33,481

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
This is always what stupid liberals do. A conservative points out that these white power groups are small, and liberals turn that into a claim that racism doesn't exist. Of course it exists, it will always exist. The point is that the left exaggerates it.
You’re not a “conservative” Klan boy.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:18 PM   #41
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 77,440

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Once again you use informal fallacies to try any prove a point. Also, I never said white power groups don't exist. They exist just like black power groups do. The fact is though white power groups don't have that many members. The Crips, The Bloods and MS 13 dwarf them by 100's of thousands.
Only about 25,000 Americans are hardcore ideological activists for the white supremacist movement, a tiny fraction of the white population. They are organized into approximately 300 different organizations. No two groups are exactly alike. They ranging from seemingly innocuous religious sects or tax protesters to openly militant, even violent, neo-Nazi skinheads and Ku Klux Klan Klaverns. The basic underpinnings of these organizations is they are rooted in religion, which is combined with a paramilitary, survivalists, or anarchists operational approach. Currently, Klan groups are on the decline while more Hitler-inspired groups, like the National Alliance and the Church of the Creator, are growing in numbers and influence. Swastikas and Uzis are replacing hoods and crosses.

Some 150,000 to 200,000 people subscribe to racist publications, attend their marches and rallies, and donate money. Approximately 100 hatelines are in operation, with recorded messages that propagandize the caller with hate-motivated speeches and publicize upcoming meetings and rallies. Because of their increasingly sophisticated use of the media and electronic technology, there are 150 independent racist radio and television shows that air weekly and reach hundreds of thousands of sympathizers.

http://people.missouristate.edu/mich...ist_groups.htm

Membership. The Crips have over 800 sets with 30,000 to 35,000 members and associate members, including more than 13,000 members in Los Angeles. The states with the highest estimated number of "Crips sets" are California, Florida and Illinois. (Wiki)

The Bloods, also known as Original Blood Family (OBF), are a primarily African- American street gang founded in Los Angeles, California. The gang is widely known for its rivalry with the Crips. They are identified by the red color worn by their members and by particular ... Blood membership soon rose dramatically as did the number of states in ...
Membership (est.)‎: ‎20,000–25,000
(Wiki)

In the U.S., MS-13 has an especially heavy presence in Los Angeles County and the San Francisco Bay Area in California; the Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas of Fairfax County, Virginia, and Montgomery County[15] and Prince George's County, Maryland; Queens and Long Island in New York; Newark, Plainfield, Jersey City, and Elizabeth, New Jersey; the Boston, Massachusetts area; Charlotte, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; and Houston, Texas. There is also a presence of MS-13 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Strength numbers include more than 10,000 nationally and 2,000 on Long Island, New York. It is estimated to have around 30,000 members internationally. (Wiki)
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #42
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,317
Default



L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:56 PM   #43
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer
 
ShaneFalco's Avatar
 
TeamSwag

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 16,224

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Isn’t this a good thing?
not for the people who make a career out of the boogeyman
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:55 AM   #44
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneSpicoli
not for the people who make a career out of the boogeyman
You mean people like your hero Twitler who campaigned and won on xenophobia, bigotry and racism?
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:38 AM   #45
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy
Default

Sunday’s pathetic white supremacist rally cost D.C. $2.6 million

Each attendee cost the city $87,000 — more than double the amount spent per homeless person last year.

According to The Washingtonian, Jason Kessler’s sparsely-attended “Unite the Right 2” rally cost the city $2.6 million, accounting for road closures, cleanup, and the 1,000-plus law enforcement officers who were on hand to keep the peace over the weekend.

If one assumes there were roughly 30 far-right demonstrators at the rally — which is a generous assumption — it would mean the district spent nearly $87,000 per attendee. In comparison, Washington, D.C. spent an average of $34,500 per homeless person in 2017. Break it down, and the money spent on Kessler would be enough to support 75 homeless people for an entire year.

complete article
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #46
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 17,052

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Siemian!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
No. Communist ****s are just as bad, if not worse, than Nazi ****s. This country would be better off if both groups are put into an arena with lots of weapons and we make it a ppv event. When they’re all dead America celebrates its win/purge.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:12 AM   #47
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Sunday’s pathetic white supremacist rally cost D.C. $2.6 million

Each attendee cost the city $87,000 — more than double the amount spent per homeless person last year.

According to The Washingtonian, Jason Kessler’s sparsely-attended “Unite the Right 2” rally cost the city $2.6 million, accounting for road closures, cleanup, and the 1,000-plus law enforcement officers who were on hand to keep the peace over the weekend.

If one assumes there were roughly 30 far-right demonstrators at the rally — which is a generous assumption — it would mean the district spent nearly $87,000 per attendee. In comparison, Washington, D.C. spent an average of $34,500 per homeless person in 2017. Break it down, and the money spent on Kessler would be enough to support 75 homeless people for an entire year.

complete article
Not true. The counter protesters made it expensive.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:29 AM   #48
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 15,447

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Not true. The counter protesters made it expensive.
Pay for white supremacists/neo Nazis and/or pay for those who protest that scum?

Tough choice?

Shouldn't be.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:02 AM   #49
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Not true. The counter protesters made it expensive.
Old man cut says "Let the Nazis march in peace!"
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:44 AM   #50
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Old man cut says "Let the Nazis march in peace!"
I would. Why confront them and put people at risk. I am against any two groups that are planning violence, we don't have a place for that in our society.

Let the police and the marketplace of ideas handle it, then ridicule them and laugh when less than 100 bother to show up. It would be better to just keep identifying people with repugnant positions and shun them in the marketplace. You don't have to go fight them.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Denver Broncos