The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2018, 02:01 PM   #76
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
They have an ideology against the man, the man is who is in power, whites are the majority, so therefore black gangs are extremists against law and order and white people.
Weak spin.

Being anti-authority isn't an ideology.

Nor is it specific to any one race of people.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #77
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Weak spin.

Being anti-authority isn't an ideology.

Nor is it specific to any one race of people.
Anarchy isn't an ideology?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #78
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Well, duh!

That's because they're talking about homicides which are motivated by some sort of ideological or political agenda.

That wouldn't include gangs.
The ADL admits it includes white people who kill, regardless of why they killed, as long as they label them extremist at some point. That is why the article links to the other study that doesn't do that. In that study it's clear, islamists kill the most out of ideology, blacks and whites not so much.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #79
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
Anarchy isn't an ideology?
Anti-authority isn't the same thing as anarchy.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #80
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
The ADL admits it includes white people who kill, regardless of why they killed, as long as they label them extremist at some point.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:18 PM   #81
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Anti-authority isn't the same thing as anarchy.
Anti authoritarian views are a hallmark of anarchist.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:45 PM   #82
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
Anti authoritarian views are a hallmark of anarchist.
Even if this were true, it still doesn't follow that simply having a problem with authority is indicative of any specific ideology.

Which was the point.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #83
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 18,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Violence at rallies??

Start with trump!

Trump, LMAO. Dude couldn't hurt a golf ball with his driver let alone win a fight.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #84
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 15,696

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Trump, LMAO. Dude couldn't hurt a golf ball with his driver let alone win a fight.
He's the guy whose big mouth starts the fight, then offers to hold the jackets while he cowers in a corner.

Trump is a p***Y who refused to serve his country in the military, but wanted a military parade!

The eagle is symbolic of the country, I hope.

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:02 PM   #85
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 34,642

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Doesn't matter. The ADL admits that any murder committed by someone who they label a white supremacist that commits any murder is counted on the list. Even if that person murders the other person for a non ideological reason.

All they have to do is resist labeling minorities as extremists, and the rest takes care of itself.

How about saying that Crips are black extremists. Every crime or killing they do gets added to the list?
Uh...yeah, it most certain DOES matter that multiple murders committed by your white supremacist buddies have not yet been determined as to what the motive is. Almost any old ordinary pinhead could grasp that this information is most certainly going to impact the numbers.

Obviously, you're no ordinary pinhead.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:16 PM   #86
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Uh...yeah, it most certain DOES matter that multiple murders committed by your white supremacist buddies have not yet been determined as to what the motive is. Almost any old ordinary pinhead could grasp that this information is most certainly going to impact the numbers.

Obviously, you're no ordinary pinhead.
But the murders committed by all the other groups have all had the motive determined? Even an idiot like you can imagine there are murders committed by members of every group whose motive is yet to be determined, or maybe never will be.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 02:45 AM   #87
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
But the murders committed by all the other groups have all had the motive determined? Even an idiot like you can imagine there are murders committed by members of every group whose motive is yet to be determined, or maybe never will be.
What difference does the motive make when the perp has already been identified as a white supremacist?

The graphic in question categorizes offenders according to ideology - not motive.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:04 AM   #88
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 78,818

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

I saw somebody arguing that if Alex Jones was still on You Tube, he could have encouraged more white supremacists to show up. Shame.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:25 AM   #89
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
What difference does the motive make when the perp has already been identified as a white supremacist?

The graphic in question categorizes offenders according to ideology - not motive.
It matters when you only use that application when it comes to whites.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:29 AM   #90
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,980

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
It matters when you only use that application when it comes to whites.
But itís not about whites, YOU are making it about whites.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #91
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 40,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
But itís not about whites, YOU are making it about whites.
It's about intent and motive, but the ADL only cares about motive if you are not white.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #92
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 85,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut one/retro
It's about intent and motive, but the ADL only cares about motive if you are not white.
Are you illiterate?

There is no reference to race, intent or motive - only ideology.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Denver Broncos