The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #26
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
The irony is this message would be read much more loud and clear if in the process some of you weren't deifying dirtbags who should've been fired years ago simply because they're wearing the right color. Or put another way, simply had the kind of swamp stench you preferred.

"Should have been fired" for what?

Right-wing conspiracy theories and ginned-up scandals?

That's not how it works - no matter how many tantrums you throw.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:41 AM   #27
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
The irony is this message would be read much more loud and clear if in the process some of you weren't deifying dirtbags who should've been fired years ago simply because they're wearing the right color. Or put another way, simply had the kind of swamp stench you preferred.
First: I don't give a rat's which party they belong to. You do!

Second: Your partisan support of trump with deflections and whatboutisms is transparent.

Third: That stench comes from the administration. It's supporters and apologists are hypocrites.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:52 PM   #28
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
But when trump or his administration “misleads” or lies, you’re totally cool with it. Got it you hypocrite
Give me specific times the republican in question lied while testifying to Congress? You know a time I was cool with it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #29
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

When Brennen was overseeing waterboarding and hiding the facts from Congress liberals were hating him. Now he is this great American who Trump is persecuting. Can't we all just agree that when it comes to politics we all get a little hypocritical.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:58 PM   #30
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
When Brennen was overseeing waterboarding and hiding the facts from Congress liberals were hating him. Now he is this great American who Trump is persecuting. Can't we all just agree that when it comes to politics we all get a little hypocritical.
They're team players through and through. It takes quite a bit of the edge off of their (otherwise legitimate) criticisms of Trump.

Because everyone else sees that they'll play the same game Trump plays to spin new narratives like "Brennan the Hero!" out of pure Bull**** as often as required.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #31
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
They're team players through and through. It takes quite a bit of the edge off of their (otherwise legitimate) criticisms of Trump.

Because everyone else sees that they'll play the same game Trump plays to spin new narratives like "Brennan the Hero!" out of pure Bull**** as often as required.
it's dangerous for us to allow CIA and FBI leaders and agents to have the sort of anti presidential stance they took early on with Trump. We have to nip that in the bud for all future presidents, including democrats.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:20 PM   #32
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
it's dangerous for us to allow CIA and FBI leaders and agents to have the sort of anti presidential stance they took early on with Trump. We have to nip that in the bud for all future presidents, including democrats.
What really worries me is there's a reason the system kept criminals like Brennan and Clapper around DC so long, even when they point-blank got caught meddling in things they have no authority to meddle in.

Probably something resembling the reason J Edgar functioned with impunity there for decades.

I'd think a whole bunch more of Trump's actions though had he recognized the ACTUAL reasons these clowns should be cut completely off, instead of the most self-serving ones. Or especially if he'd cleaned out this **** show right away instead of waiting long enough for it to appear related only to the investigation of his actions.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #33
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
What really worries me is there's a reason the system kept criminals like Brennan and Clapper around DC so long, even when they point-blank got caught meddling in things they have no authority to meddle in.

Probably something resembling the reason J Edgar functioned with impunity there for decades.

I'd think a whole bunch more of Trump's actions though had he recognized the ACTUAL reasons these clowns should be cut completely off, instead of the most self-serving ones. Or especially if he'd cleaned out this **** show right away instead of waiting long enough for it to appear related only to the investigation of his actions.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #34
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

All the Former the CIA Directors back to the Bush Sr administration have called this move BS. Everyone that has actually worked with Brennan has called one of the best civil servants they known.

And I am amazed those calling out Brennan for waterboarding, have no issue when Trump called for actually torture.
elsid13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #35
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
All the Former the CIA Directors back to the Bush Sr administration have called this move BS. Everyone that has actually worked with Brennan has called one of the best civil servants they known.

And I am amazed those calling out Brennan for waterboarding, have no issue when Trump called for actually torture.
It's amazing where the Trumpistas have taken the Republicans in just a few, short years. Now they are attacking the FBI, the Justice Department, a former POW hero and the CIA while furiously defending Alex Jones, the White Supremacist movement and all of the assorted con-men and shysters in Trump's wake (not to mention, Trump himself, who is a life-long con-artist).

Like PT Barnum once said, “Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.”
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:00 AM   #36
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Keep in mind, when the president blurted out to the Wall Street Journal in this interview that he made this list of targets, and he went ahead and revoked Brennan's security clearance because of the Russia investigation, he didn't tell them he did that because he doesn't like John Brennan's recent criticism of him or any of these other people recently having spoken against him. He said explicitly, the reason he did it is because they had a role back in the day leading the Russia investigation.

He is not after his critics. He is after the witnesses.

Watch: https://on.msnbc.com/2BkKlHp
Old 08-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #37
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Any issues with him surveilling congress over a CIA oversight investigation? Oh and then perjuring himself over it?

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/...-resign-109610

2 Dems: Brennan should resign

"Muh Hooverian Hero!"
Old 08-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #38
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Any issues with him surveilling congress over a CIA oversight investigation? Oh and then perjuring himself over it?

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/...-resign-109610

2 Dems: Brennan should resign

"Muh Hooverian Hero!"
"I didn't vote for Trump, but I spend every hour of every day defending him and deflecting for him!"

Hey, but like the 1st amendment says, you can worship whoever you want to worship.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:36 AM   #39
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
"I didn't vote for Trump, but I spend every hour of every day defending him and deflecting for him!"

Hey, but like the 1st amendment says, you can worship whoever you want to worship.
Again, you'll note I never said a word until I saw people washing away the sins of dirtbags like Brennan and Clapper away in the blood of anti-Trumpism.

Needless to say, in rational circles, if you resort to calling extra-Constitutional dickweeds like Brennan a "hero" simply for being anti-Trump, you're just as nakedly opportunistic and morally detached as any Trump supporter.

Hell, if we even keep talking it over, we might even catch NSA's attention. Howdy boys! Elsid's your biggest fan.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 08-18-2018 at 10:38 AM..
Old 08-18-2018, 10:41 AM   #40
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

"My American Savior!"

Sad.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #41
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Again, you'll note I never said a word until I saw people washing away the sins of dirtbags like Brennan and Clapper away in the blood of anti-Trumpism.

Needless to say, in rational circles, if you resort to calling extra-Constitutional dickweeds like Brennan a "hero" simply for being anti-Trump, you're just as nakedly opportunistic and morally detached as any Trump supporter.

Hell, if we even keep talking it over, we might even catch NSA's attention. Howdy boys! Elsid's your biggest fan.
The only person on this thread who has used the word, "hero" is you. The point of this thread has to do with Trump using a personal enemies list of anybody who criticizes him as ammo to take away security clearances, not the past histories of the people he is targeting (which have absolutely nothing to do with the point).

You're just doing the same thing you do on every thread you infest: Flinging **** all over the place until the waters are muddied and the thread gets deflected off the point. This is the reason I assume you are paid to do this, because you do it in every single thread you post in. Either you have some kind of OCD pathology that drives you deflect all arguments away from Trump's malfeasance or you're getting paid to do it. Either way, it's some kind of sickness.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:59 AM   #42
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The only person on this thread who has used the word, "hero" is you. The point of this thread has to do with Trump using a personal enemies list of anybody who criticizes him as ammo to take away security clearances, not the past histories of the people he is targeting (which have absolutely nothing to do with the point).

You're just doing the same thing you do on every thread you infest: Flinging **** all over the place until the waters are muddied and the thread gets deflected off the point. This is the reason I assume you are paid to do this, because you do it in every single thread you post in. Either you have some kind of OCD pathology that drives you deflect all arguments away from Trump's malfeasance or you're getting paid to do it. Either way, it's some kind of sickness.
From this thread.

Quote:
McRaven, Brennan, Mullen, Allen Clapper, Hayden all very serious men that have spent their lives defending this country.
Your own quote from another similar thread...

Quote:
I think the Trumpster can't stand people [Brennan] "...of unparalleled integrity." At least, let's put it this way, he shouldn't stand next to them, if you know what I mean.

If illegally surveilling congress as they investigate the illegal actions of your agency and then lying to them about it is "unparalleled integrity," you might just need to reevaluate your attachment to reality.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #43
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Deflection: Discussion of the application of the term "hero."

Point of thread: President using powers of his office to remove security clearances from the people on his "enemies list" who coincidentally happen to be the same people in justice and intelligence departments involved in investigating Russian attack on our elections.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #44
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Deflection: Discussion of the application of the term "hero."

Point of thread: President using powers of his office to remove security clearances from the people on his "enemies list" who coincidentally happen to be the same people in justice and intelligence departments involved in investigating Russian attack on our elections.
So stick to the point instead of trying to make great people out of other clearly corrupt threats to the Republic.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #45
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Captain Deflector: "Scotty! Our **** is weak! More power to the deflector shields!"
Scotty: "I'm giving it everything she's got, Cap'n."
Old 08-18-2018, 12:30 PM   #46
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Not equating anything. Simply pointing out that fighting disingenuous bull**** with disingenuous bull**** doesn't get anybody anywhere over the long term.

That's what I was responding to. Because quite obviously nobody else here was going to do anything other than lap that bull**** up because of what color it was.
So you believe that neither Brennan or Clapper have defended this country? Brennan lead the NTC and reorganized the CIA and current is CIA director is one of his proteges.
elsid13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:54 PM   #47
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

The next question about these revoked security clearances: Is Trump engaging in open obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense?
Old 08-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #48
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Meh. Anyone can.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So you believe that neither Brennan or Clapper have defended this country? Brennan lead the NTC and reorganized the CIA and current is CIA director is one of his proteges.
How would that be any different than J Edgar Hoover?
Old 08-19-2018, 01:48 AM   #49
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
If anyoneshould have their security clearance revoked, it's Trump. He is a national security risk.

Brennan's clearance was revoked because of his role in the Russia investigation.

Crickets from Congress as they continue to enable Trump or act as accomplices.
Congress has all hitched their wagons to Trump. It's going to be funny when the blue wave swallows those wagons. If this is 'draining the swamp', then I want my 'swamp' back.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:07 AM   #50
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Anyone who either criticizes Dear Leader or attempts to check Benedict Don's power is the enemy in Beaver's muddled mind.