The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #226
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Now, Joe says buy some shotgun shells in an earthquake .........

Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #227
BroncoBeavis

Trivia question of the day.

Quote:
"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."
Who said it?

A. Brian Fantana
B. Joe Biden
C. Chef Hayes
D. All of the above
Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #228
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Hadn't heard that one yet.

Thanks, Joe! Gotta love that guy.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #229
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So it's OK to call a conservative white person from a rural area a Caribou Barbie. Okay, so if someone called Michelle Obama a Ghetto Barbie, you wouldn't bat an eye because it's fair game, RIGHT?

No -- you'd tar them as racist and sexist.
Don't be an idiot. Palin made a vid about shooting wolves from a helicopter and another about slaughtering turkeys. She SOLD herself as Caribou Barbie. It was a persona she promulgated and profited from.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #230
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Don't be an idiot. Palin made a vid about shooting wolves from a helicopter and another about slaughtering turkeys. She SOLD herself as Caribou Barbie. It was a persona she promulgated and profited from.
Pssshhhh. Take a look at Joe's new autobiography.

Quote:
The President of Vice: The Autobiography of Joe Biden. In this scandalous memoir, America's favorite politician discusses his early years, before he became ultimate wingman to the leader of the free world. For the first time ever “Diamond” Joe discusses the formative experiences of his life, including his childhood selling hooch in Scranton, his years cruising college campuses picking up co-eds in a Del Rio, the grade-A tang he plowed in the summer of '87, and his "sweet ass gig" as Senator of Delaware.

Speaking of his own work, Vice President Biden says, "Amigo, you're just one click away from buying Uncle Joe's tell all autobiography. My sweetest guitar riffs, bustiest lays, wildest benders, and sexiest appropriation bills, it's all in there. You'll not only hear about me and my buddy Barack, but I guarantee you'll pick up some tricks that'll serve you well in the sack. Plus, I'm deep in the hole right now and really need the scratch."
And yes, I realize that this is a work of fiction. But seeings as how that hasn't stopped anyone else, I figured what the hell.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 01-24-2013 at 03:57 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #231
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
To be fair, Obama had no choice but attend Church; his Mosque was closed for an Al Qaeda meeting and bible burning class.
Whatever. Such a tool. Your view of Obama would be like a Democrat thinking Romney has 4 secret Polygamist ranches in Utah. Where do you F'n people come from?
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #232
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Who coined the term? Liberal "comedian" Stephanie Miller gets the credit for that. Coming from a liberal, you think it was meant as a compliment?

So if a conservative comedian called a liberal politician he didn't like a f----t and the intended target took it and went with the term in a way to defy the person that said it, you'd then say the term wasn't demeaning and that the guy voluntarily marketed himself as a f----t, right?

I didn't think so, and my Ghetto Barbie comparison stands.

Rather, between the lines, especially coming from a liberal female, it's meant to clearly degrade Palin as a female who is a "sell out" and thus a plastic Barbie doll for being a Republican. It was meant to demean and you know it.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 01-26-2013 at 10:17 AM..
Old 01-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #233
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

I never liked Palin. Amazing how people who get paid big money in politics came up with her to help McCain win. what a loser that idea was. Palin did not seem versed enough on the world to be one step away from being President. McCain should have picked a Latino from FLA and be smart about it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #234
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post

How could he even know such a thing? I'd like to see statistics on how many people have been attacked with "assault weapons" vs shotguns. I'd think more have been attacked with a shotgun. I happen to know a person who was shot with one during an attempted street robbery.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #235
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I never liked Palin. Amazing how people who get paid big money in politics came up with her to help McCain win. what a loser that idea was. Palin did not seem versed enough on the world to be one step away from being President. McCain should have picked a Latino from FLA and be smart about it.
As opposed to Obama, the walking disaster? I don't think Obama is versed in much more than campus radicalism and subversion of the Constitution and Presidential powers. Obama is a plastic media-made image, and Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked. It made her popular and the Democrats HATE that.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #236
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
As opposed to Obama, the walking disaster? I don't think Obama is versed in much more than campus radicalism and subversion of the Constitution and Presidential powers. Obama is a plastic media-made image, and Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked. It made her popular and the Democrats HATE that.
nailed that one

The liberal media is so in bed with the far left they do not even realize that they are biased.

One of these days they are going wake up to the disaster that is coming and wonder how it happened.

But just maybe they will not comprehend it happened after all.

But then they could blame it on Bush also. Ahahahahahahaha
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #237
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
wow another spelling cop. I'll just bet you feel superior....
Hard not to feel superior to a 'prolific' poster who's either too dumb or too lazy to proofread his posts (or to even use spell check.)
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:51 PM   #238
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Whatever. Such a tool. Your view of Obama would be like a Democrat thinking Romney has 4 secret Polygamist ranches in Utah. Where do you F'n people come from?
What??
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #239
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Palin has always come off as more genuine and trustworthy, which is why she was so thoroughly attacked.
Yup, that's it.
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #240
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
Yup, that's it.
I know, right!?! "Genuine" and "trustworthy" are certainly the first things that come to my mind with respect to Palin!
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #241
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Notes from the bubble. They live in their own little world.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #242
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

There's nothing genuine or trustworthy about incompetence. LOL
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #243
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Speaking of Palin, who recently parted ways with Fox News...

Quote:
Simply put, Palin simply did not do the work. She crested and rolled on the waves of resentment, which are now channeled elsewhere.
http://theweek.com/article/index/239...in-wasnt-a-fad

Quote:
She luxuriated in her grievances—against the establishment, against the media, against everyone from the mightiest politician to the lowliest teenager who happened to knock up her daughter (as Levi Johnston put it at one point, "It's almost funny, that she's like, 46 years old, and she's battling a 19-year-old, and I'm winning"). Resentment was her instrument, her tool, her vehicle and her purpose.
http://prospect.org/article/well-miss-you-sarah-palin
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #244
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #245
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

you guys would still kiss sarah palin
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #246
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
you guys would still kiss sarah palin
It would take a few Caucasians, but yeah. I'd hit it.