The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #426
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I've looked, how do I delete my account?
Dude stick around don't let one poster being judgmental jerk run you off. Nothing he says can hurt you. Just ignore him or spar with him but don't let him run you off. He would like that, he would think he won something. You're not that weak are ya?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #427
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dude you are abrasive what can I say. Nobody is perfect, well except ABBA and I.

...and your several references about me hounding Cito truth is I like Cito so what if he is off the deep end about the SB doesn't mean all of a sudden I don't like him anymore. When you bust peoples balls expect the same in kind.
Sure you like Cito. I am sure he appreciates you for all the love you give him. If you are going to bust my balls (or Broncos OTM doing the same), you better be correct. I sent you a PM so it won't clutter up the Mane. You sure have time to answer some post but can't answer my request. Probably because you know you were and are full of **** and "busting balls" needs to be done with the truth. You got caught making a duplicate thread and now you won't admit it and you can't admit mine wasn't a duplicate or that OTM's thread was not accurate.
Baja, he wants to leave over it and actually threaten me then maybe not such a good idea to attach yourself to him. If you actually saw he (and you) were full of it, this would never have gone this far.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #428
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Sure you like Cito. I am sure he appreciates you for all the love you give him. If you are going to bust my balls (or Broncos OTM doing the same), you better be correct. I sent you a PM so it won't clutter up the Mane. You sure have time to answer some post but can't answer my request. Probably because you know you were and are full of **** and "busting balls" needs to be done with the truth. You got caught making a duplicate thread and now you won't admit it and you can't admit mine wasn't a duplicate or that OTM's thread was not accurate.
Baja, he wants to leave over it and actually threaten me then maybe not such a good idea to attach yourself to him. If you actually saw he (and you) were full of it, this would never have gone this far.

Dude I don't even know what to say to you. This stuff is not even in the realm of stuff I think about. Who does these things (bolded) matter to and why?

Quote:
You are taking this way way too serious and so is OTM. Lighten up Francis you will live longer.

Last edited by baja; 08-26-2014 at 10:17 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:50 PM   #429
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I am totally about to have a mod change my name to ABBA!

Not sure why OTM decided to bring me into this. I like him, we haven't seen eye to eye on stuff, but we always came to a mutal understanding. It's funny he takes a swipe as he runs away. Very much like the trolls he says he hates.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #430
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dude I don't even know what to say to you. This stuff is not even in the realm of stuff I think about. Who does these things (bolded) matter to and why?

You are taking this way way too serious and so is OTM. Lighten up Francis you will live longer.
You said you did not get the PM so I will send again. matter to me? Because I dont like being accused of being a hypocrite. Like I said, If I screw up, call me out. But you better be correct. I know i dish it out so i better be prepared to receive it. I have no idea what OTM's issue is because for him to want to leave seems pretty drastic. Add he wants to meet me in Denver to fight. WTF?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:23 AM   #431
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I've looked, how do I delete my account?
I would suggest talking to a mod, about it (Taco, SoCal, Blueflame, Old Dude, Archer81). I don't THINK there is a way that we can delete our own account...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:49 PM   #432
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
I would suggest talking to a mod, about it (Taco, SoCal, Blueflame, Old Dude, Archer81). I don't THINK there is a way that we can delete our own account...
An account can be disabled by mods/admin but it wouldn't delete past posts, particularly if the poster was ever quoted by others.

The simplest method of leaving the OM community is to log out and delete your bookmark to this page. Doing it this way leaves open the option of a return if one's mind changes once the regular season begins.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #433
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
An account can be disabled by mods/admin but it wouldn't delete past posts, particularly if the poster was ever quoted by others.

The simplest method of leaving the OM community is to log out and delete your bookmark to this page. Doing it this way leaves open the option of a return if one's mind changes once the regular season begins.
When I run for President I'm going to have to burn this place to the ground
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #434
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
That wouldn't help if anyone has saved any screencaps.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #435
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tyrone Braxton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
The scary part is, you opponent would publish your posts and it would probably gain you popularity.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:19 PM   #436
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

"Crushaholic" = "Pick Six"