The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2018, 12:36 PM   #26
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
Those of you who are doubting him - that's fine - you haven't watched him as much as people from around here have over the last few years.

He's a feelgood story for the locals. I sure hope he sticks, it would be awesome.
I take back my earlier comment, having now looked a bit closer. He's got raw speed, which we are largely missing on offense from the backfield. But he's also 185 pounds, and his role here is limited to a punt return guy in all probability. At best he could get a few spot carries as a RB, but he's too small to be a regular option. He'd get killed.

I'm not so sure that McKenzie follows up his failure this time around with another one. He may be a lot better this year. If so, it will be an interesting battle between those two.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #27
TheRationalist
Psychologist

Just want to chime in here as a Buffs fan. Lindsay was the Buffs offense last year. He has insane durability, plays much bigger than he is, and had similar production to Christian McCaffery in the Pac 12.

He's not the prototype, and he wont ever become a starter at the NFL level, but he has a motor unlike just about any player, and I think he can be a Darren Sproles-Type spell back.
TheRationalist is offline   Reply With Quote