The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #76
CEH
Ring of Famer

This draft has put VJ on notice . Elway and co loaded up and gave the coaches plenty of talent . Competing for the West is the floor this year . If they are not competing in the last two games of the year VJ would have been fired or will be shortly after the season.
Any coach that pulls a Demarcus Walker and tries to move a player to another unnatural position should go as well.

Keenum has be equal or better than the opppsing QB on 10 of 16 games. Wasn’t even fairl last year
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 05:36 PM   #77
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
I'm excited to see what Kelly can do. He has a lot of tools and from the sounds of it he's been really diligent about getting his head into the offense. Not surprising really, lost in all the drama this guy generated - his coaches always said how hard he studied the gameplan/opponents etc.

He's got a chance to outshine Lynch and I doubt that's going to take much.
I am too. We could have a real gem sitting there on our practice squad.

We have a new PAID QB and two others in development. We made the right decision to build the team (Chubbs) over adding another question mark behind center.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote