The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #26
MamaMia
Ring of Famer
 
MamaMia's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,516

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Bob, you got some serious little brother syndrome...

Never once during our mini dynasty with Peyton did I feel the need to venture over to chiefs land and brag. I've seen us go to 4 super bowls in my lifetime, winning 3 of them, i don't explode in my pants over regular season wins.
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:59 PM   #27
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia View Post
Bob, you got some serious little brother syndrome...

Never once during our mini dynasty with Peyton did I feel the need to venture over to chiefs land and brag. I've seen us go to 4 super bowls in my lifetime, winning 3 of them, i don't explode in my pants over regular season wins.
I've been here 14 years and we own you.

I'm gonna live it up b****.

You'll notice I didn't do this with Alex.

I earned this swag.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:07 PM   #28
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 16,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I've been here 14 years and we own you.

I'm gonna live it up b****.

You'll notice I didn't do this with Alex.

I earned this swag.
You ****ing jumped on board last year, 2015 and 2013. Quit living the lie you are and grow a pair. Quit being a spineless puke. You were seriously starved and needing attention.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #29
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
He has been better than I thought but he has a ton of dropped ints. He has got away with it so far. How many has he thrown in the last month? Pat's and Denver in the first game dropped several.
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:17 PM   #30
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I've been here 14 years and we own you.

I'm gonna live it up b****.

You'll notice I didn't do this with Alex.

I earned this swag.
That's true

Bob hated on the Chiefs more than anyone here.
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #31
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Littleton
Posts: 7,244
Default

They beat a ****ty team with a coach that will be fired, a bottom 30 QB and total chaos in ownership at home by 7 and had to cover an onside kick to seal it... not exactly impressive to be honest...
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:26 PM   #32
qbronco
Lifelong Fan
 
qbronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,502

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lyle Alzado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
They beat a ****ty team with a coach that will be fired, a bottom 30 QB and total chaos in ownership at home by 7 and had to cover an onside kick to seal it... not exactly impressive to be honest...
Kind of like taking the handicapped kidís lunch money. Thereís no honor to it.
qbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:35 PM   #33
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:43 PM   #34
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipicus View Post
Man this is literally all you guys have to enjoy(maybe) and it doesnít involve your team.

Thatís really sad.
Says a Chiefs fan posting on a Broncos forum!

TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #35
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,531

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Bob, two years ago:

"How sweet it is. The Chiefs take their rightful place in this world as a pathetic, pissant, second-rate wild card team."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:47 PM   #36
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 6,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
That's true

Bob hated on the Chiefs more than anyone here.
Im assuming you live in his mom's basement as well?
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #37
Omnipicus
Pro Bowler
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 633

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
It is sad. But some years you have to watch the team you hate be better.

Like you guys have had to do when we won the Super Bowls.

What was that like? Omg remember when we won our first after beating you? And you guys won the division that year too loooolzzzz.

Anyway, all Iím saying is Iím ok with it. The moment you guys lose in the playoffs is going to be epic and this thread is gonna be epic.
Yeah I remember when that was the Broncos in the 70ís, 80ís and most of the 90ís. Especially the Jaguars playoff debacle when Denver was as sad as any place Iíve ever seen.

Chiefs will get to the SB with Mahomes. Maybe this year. Maybe not. But they will why there under his leadership.
Omnipicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:31 PM   #38
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Bob, two years ago:

"How sweet it is. The Chiefs take their rightful place in this world as a pathetic, pissant, second-rate wild card team."
Indeed, sir. Frauds.

I paid my dues around here.

PAYBACK'S A B****

It's time to collect.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:53 PM   #39
OABB
Internet Warrior
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Battle tested.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 19,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipicus View Post
Yeah I remember when that was the Broncos in the 70ís, 80ís and most of the 90ís. Especially the Jaguars playoff debacle when Denver was as sad as any place Iíve ever seen.

Chiefs will get to the SB with Mahomes. Maybe this year. Maybe not. But they will why there under his leadership.
We wash away our tears with Lombardi Trophies. You guys wash away mild success with empty barbecues in vacant parking lots
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:54 PM   #40
OABB
Internet Warrior
 
OABB's Avatar
 
Battle tested.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 19,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Indeed, sir. Frauds.

I paid my dues around here.

PAYBACK'S A B****

It's time to collect.
Saving this Quote for January.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:54 PM   #41
jklb234
Thread strter level xpert
 
Trevor Rodgers

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: RSM ca
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...day/ar-BBP0h9w


You're a hero bob! your BF will treat you right tonight prepare your fart button its getting wrecked.
Bahahahahahaha
jklb234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 10:58 PM   #42
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Saving this Quote for January.
Well, the odds are in your favor.

But you must know that an AFC Championship failure will be no great sadness for us. For we will all realize it is just the opening act in the grand career of a young lad who will accomplish wonders.

We will not be sad on such a day. Our hearts will shine brighter than ever, warmed with the knowledge that this postseason loss is not the end, but merely the beginning, the first lesson on the way to greatness.

A storm is coming.

If we lose in the divisional round, though, it's going to be really ****ing pathetic.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 11:07 PM   #43
The Horse
Riding the pine
 
The Horse's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Well, the odds are in your favor.

But you must know that an AFC Championship failure will be no great sadness for us. For we will all realize it is just the opening act in the grand career of a young lad who will accomplish wonders.

We will not be sad on such a day. Our hearts will shine brighter than ever, warmed with the knowledge that this postseason loss is not the end, but merely the beginning, the first lesson on the way to greatness.

A storm is coming.

If we lose in the divisional round, though, it's going to be really ****ing pathetic.
This is bat **** crazy talk. Seek help and a life while you are at it.
The Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 11:14 PM   #44
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 27,204

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

My QB is legend, son. I am prepared for the epic tale to come.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:25 PM   #45
Mile High Salute
Elway's Little Helper
 
Mile High Salute's Avatar
 
#MeToo

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,620

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VJ's headset
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Well, the odds are in your favor.

But you must know that an AFC Championship failure will be no great sadness for us. For we will all realize it is just the opening act in the grand career of a young lad who will accomplish wonders.

We will not be sad on such a day. Our hearts will shine brighter than ever, warmed with the knowledge that this postseason loss is not the end, but merely the beginning, the first lesson on the way to greatness.

A storm is coming.

If we lose in the divisional round, though, it's going to be really ****ing pathetic.
Get ready to lose to a team like the Texans at home.
Mile High Salute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:50 AM   #46
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
My QB is legend, son. I am prepared for the epic tale to come.
I'd say it's a little early to start calling the guy legendary (I mean, he is from Texas so he's off to a good start). It'll be interesting to see what year 2 and 3 bring as young qb's as of late have been "figured out", if you will, in those years bringing them back down to earth.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Denver Broncos