The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #26
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 37,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah Med Called it here too.
__________________
SoCalBronco is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #27
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,672

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Schlereth is on Sports Center right now talking about our OL woes coming down to Peyton wanting all his guys out on routes instead of helping in protection. Curious timing, sir.
TheReverend is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #28
Cutler4Life
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Cutler4Life's Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 7,923

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Thought you would all like to know that, That's Good Broncos posted a link to this podcast on his facebook page. that is all. carry on.
Cutler4Life is offline  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #29
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Schlereth is on Sports Center right now talking about our OL woes coming down to Peyton wanting all his guys out on routes instead of helping in protection. Curious timing, sir.
Funny he was on the local radio Tuesday with Tom Nalen and was agreeing with Nalen that Denver doesn't need more protection because of their spread offense

I'd take Mark with a grain of salt
CEH is offline  
Old 11-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #30
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,672

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Funny he was on the local radio Tuesday with Tom Nalen and was agreeing with Nalen that Denver doesn't need more protection because of their spread offense

I'd take Mark with a grain of salt
Not using him as supporting evidence... the numbers handle that on their own. I'm saying Schlereth contributed to two amazing memories (SBs), so if he's one of several more high profile lurkers, he can feel free to lift absolutely anything I put together at any time.
TheReverend is offline  
Old 11-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #31
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Hey Kaylore, Del Rio alluded to 4-minute offense (during one of his "HC" pressers) as being the point of emphasis for the Offense coming out of the bye, after a reporter mentioned the aggressive play-calling to closeout the Chargers game.
Yeah I heard that. I don't think that's the same thing. This was two things, one for each unit, that he wrote on the board and said the team needed to work on. And he said he was keeping those two things in house for some reason. Rahim Moore was on a local Broncos show here too and referenced that they were doing drills on these "things" and said he was not going to mention them publicly for whatever reason.

I suspect for offense it was turnovers. No idea for defense. Maybe penalties?

Also thrilled with TGB putting our podcast up. We're not worthy.
Kaylore is offline  
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #32
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

I haven't had time to listen to the pod cast but I found this Boobies article of a mosaic of Cassini images of Saturn that show where the rest of the planets are in relation to it as would be seen by an astronaut's perspective.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...paign=newshour

Click on the images great stuff!
broncosteven is offline  
Old 11-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #33
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,672

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah I heard that. I don't think that's the same thing. This was two things, one for each unit, that he wrote on the board and said the team needed to work on. And he said he was keeping those two things in house for some reason. Rahim Moore was on a local Broncos show here too and referenced that they were doing drills on these "things" and said he was not going to mention them publicly for whatever reason.

I suspect for offense it was turnovers. No idea for defense. Maybe penalties?

Also thrilled with TGB putting our podcast up. We're not worthy.
Did you send it to him? I know I didnt.
TheReverend is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #34
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Good stuff. Y'all must be rich to have so much free time Lol jk. Good production. I didn't get to hear it all had stuff going on. I'll make sure I tune in more often.

A little feedback.. it would be great to get a 30 minute pregame the week leading into a game and at least 30 minute post game.. since you guys have nothing but time :-D
Broncos_OTM is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #35
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,590

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

OMG TJ SAID MY NAME!!!!! SQUEALS


Good stuff, guys.
bowtown is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #36
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,613

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
OMG TJ SAID MY NAME!!!!! SQUEALS


Good stuff, guys.
Lmao!! I so wanna be next... throw one out for Hooli :-)
Broncos_OTM is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #37
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,672

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
OMG TJ SAID MY NAME!!!!! SQUEALS


Good stuff, guys.
I say your name every waking 15 minutes of my life.
TheReverend is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #38
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,590

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I say your name every waking 15 minutes of my life.
That's just because my real name happens to be Robert Alford.
bowtown is offline  
Old 11-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #39
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,672

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
That's just because my real name happens to be Robert Alford.
Your full name is Robert Patrick Peterson-Alford, isn't it?
TheReverend is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Denver Broncos