The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #26
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Lets go Broncos!

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Here's the one that didn't get answered:

3.) Any possiblity that Moreano gets traded now(heavy rumor based on nothing but need of a team and our preceived value of Moreano).

I don’t think there ever was. We’re investing high draft picks in the position because we’re seeking solutions, not eliminating options.
Thanks! I haven't always been a fan of Moreno. But the last 6 games of last year and the giants game shows that he's grown as a football player. No more dancing around He trusts what he sees and goes. There are people here who say "he ran up the back of the lineman". News flash TD sometimes did that too, and sometimes that's what the play will give up.

But here the big question. If Moreno continues on his current path, does he get a contract extension?
Old 09-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #27
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Thanks! I haven't always been a fan of Moreno. But the last 6 games of last year and the giants game shows that he's grown as a football player. No more dancing around He trusts what he sees and goes. There are people here who say "he ran up the back of the lineman". News flash TD sometimes did that too, and sometimes that's what the play will give up.

But here the big question. If Moreno continues on his current path, does he get a contract extension?
I think that depends on how inflated Knowshon thinks his value might be on the open market. The FO clearly places value on him and would likely offer him a fair and very affordable contract, but Knowshon might get visions of sugarplums in his head and go after a more substantial payday.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #28
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Quote:
I think that depends on how inflated Knowshon thinks his value might be on the open market. The FO clearly places value on him and would likely offer him a fair and very affordable contract, but Knowshon might get visions of sugarplums in his head and go after a more substantial payday.
If he continues to have somewhat of a good year I would think they'll cut him loose rather than pick up his $5M option for 2014. Seattle will be in the market assuming they let go of Lynch (I believe they have to pay a big cap amount if they keep him) plus other teams like CLE, NYJ, NYG, MIA. Lots of teams will be in the market for an above average RB I think. So he likely wouldn't want to bargain for an affordable extension.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #29
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Got to finally listen to this again at Soccer practice!

I am glad I wasn't the only one to see Beadles struggle a couple times last game, I didn't catch the lame move by the DT though. He only had a couple bad plays but I thought I saw it.

Thanks to Kahn for the Shout Out! That was a cool article, I figured since I couldn't create a thread in On-season mode I would just use the On-season notice thread.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #30
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well next time I'll be sure to have Taco change the question to fit your needs.
It's not my personal needs as it was a very valid question. New England, Houston or KC would of been much more relevant since they are teams that Denver actually plays. Like I said intially any team could say Seattle would give our team trouble. It's ok Rev you were caught off guard and just threw them out there.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #31
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
It's not my personal needs as it was a very valid question. New England, Houston or KC would of been much more relevant since they are teams that Denver actually plays. Like I said intially any team could say Seattle would give our team trouble. It's ok Rev you were caught off guard and just threw them out there.

Seattle has a good secondary and a power run game. The answer was given to state they could give us problems, not that they would. Also pretty sure I said Houston as the one team that could do the same to us as far as gashing (heh) in the run game in the AFC.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: