The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Justice for Trayvon!

Good Samaritan stops African American thief and proceeds to get beat on by group of African Americans who shouted "Trayvon!" before attacking the GOOD SAMARITAN........

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...20419865?tc=cr

"According to a Gainesville Police Department arrest report, Babb approached a woman eating dinner at the Lunchbox on the plaza at about 8:50 p.m. and asked her for a light.

When she said she didn't have one, Babb took off with her purse, which contained her $500 cellphone, according to the report.

The woman's dinner companion and another person took off after Babb.

When her friend caught up with Babb, according to the police report, Babb punched him in the face and grabbed his hair, but he was able to keep Babb pinned down, according to the report.

The scene attracted a crowd, and a number of people on the plaza approached Babb and the Good Samaritan, who tried to explain that Babb had just stolen his friend's purse.

GPD spokeswoman Cpl. Angelina Valuri said some members of the crowd shouted "Trayvon!" and that at least three of members of the crowd began stomping on the hands of the woman's friend to force him to let go of Babb."




txtebow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,413
Default

Your hood back from the cleaners yet?

This story is over a year old. And part that you didn't include:

Quote:
Valuri said some witnesses to the robbery tried to calm down the crowd, affirming the victim's story that he was trying to stop a man accused of a crime and retrieve his friend's purse.

"The crowd was acting off of emotion without knowing all of the facts of this case," Valuri said, adding that investigators didn't immediately know the names or races of the men or women who stomped on the victim.
Do you get paid to engage in race-baiting, or do you do it because you're a ****ing bigoted a-hole?
W*GS is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your hood back from the cleaners yet?

This story is over a year old. And part that you didn't include:



Do you get paid to engage in race-baiting, or do you do it because you're a ****ing bigoted a-hole?
I sincerely hope you get the pleasure of traveling to NYC, Baltimore or Philly someday where you can FULLY enjoy the fruits of your flawed thought process........or you can just talk to your brother in law who is in 'law enforcement" ...cough....cough....
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,629

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
I sincerely hope you get the pleasure of traveling to NYC, Baltimore or Philly someday where you can FULLY enjoy the fruits of your flawed thought process........or you can just talk to your brother in law who is in 'law enforcement" ...cough....cough....
I have lived in all three. All are great cities to visit and live in.
peacepipe is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,629

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your hood back from the cleaners yet?

This story is over a year old. And part that you didn't include:



Do you get paid to engage in race-baiting, or do you do it because you're a ****ing bigoted a-hole?
He's a bigoted a-hole,he's saying that because trayvon is black he's automatically a mugger/criminal.
peacepipe is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your hood back from the cleaners yet?

This story is over a year old. And part that you didn't include:



Do you get paid to engage in race-baiting, or do you do it because you're a ****ing bigoted a-hole?
1) this story was never mentioned on the Mane.

2) it IS newsworthy because of the irony of those who think they are seeking justice for an injustice literally enabling a CRIME (if it wasn't for the hard work of the boys in blue who eventually caught this thief)

Your politically correct panties are bunched up incredibly tight no doubt, but you are anything but justified in your comment.......
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #7
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,413
Default

Yep, 'txtebow' is a bigoted arsehole.
W*GS is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
He's a bigoted a-hole,he's saying that because trayvon is black he's automatically a mugger/criminal.
No and quite frankly it's not worth explaining to someone who likely has an IQ of ~80........
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,185

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
He's a bigoted a-hole,he's saying that because trayvon is black he's automatically a mugger/criminal.
The purse snatcher was black, the samaritan was white. The crowd started chanting "Trayvon" and attached the white samaritan. Who is the biggoted a-hole? Who is saying Trayvon is a mugger? You white apologists are screwing yourselves.
ant1999e is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
The purse snatcher was black, the samaritan was white. The crowd started chanting "Trayvon" and attached the white samaritan. Who is the biggoted a-hole? Who is saying Trayvon is a mugger? You white apologists are screwing yourselves.
Do you deny that the guy who started a thread about black people acting out at McDonalds that has absolutely no war, politics or religion relevance is a race-baiting, bigoted a-hole?
houghtam is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #11
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,185

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Do you deny that the guy who started a thread about black people acting out at McDonalds that has absolutely no war, politics or religion relevance is a race-baiting, bigoted a-hole?
He may be a race bating a-hole. I don't follow many of his posts. Maybe I'm wrong on this one.
ant1999e is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #12
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
He may be a race bating a-hole. I don't follow many of his posts. Maybe I'm wrong on this one.
Threads started by him:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/search.php?searchid=114511
houghtam is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #13
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Do you deny that the guy who started a thread about black people acting out at McDonalds that has absolutely no war, politics or religion relevance is a race-baiting, bigoted a-hole?
Where is the appropriate place for such a thread "Der Fuhrer"?

and that thread is like a youtube version of "sh*t you see at walmart" ............only in video and at McDonalds........

Further, it's equal opportunity (go to youtube and type in "McDonalds fights" in the search field. I wasn't overly selective)...Would you prefer that I hire actors of all races, genders and sexualities to better conform to your liking?
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #14
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,307

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh
Default

Well, he has been banned for racism like 5 times and is BroncoFan7, but because the moderators seem to not be able to understand how one can easily change their IP address, he gets a pass!
Requiem is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #15
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

Its like when people say Bait Car is racist.... no its just black people in the hood love to steal **** so the show works best in the hood!
cutthemdown is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #16
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASpWuvW9ccw

I still love this one! ITS A GO DAWG!
cutthemdown is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Well, he has been banned for racism like 5 times and is BroncoFan7, but because the moderators seem to not be able to understand how one can easily change their IP address, he gets a pass!
I have a newsflash for you genius. The site wants traffic and lot's of posts. That way Taco can make some money and help pay to run the site. If they ban everyone who you don't like in the end it would just be you and some of your liberal buddies sitting around agreeing with each other. The thing is you don't make as many posts when you agree with someone. So it's not that they couldn't figure it out, it's that they don't want to. You getting all pissed about a racial thread is why they have a WRP area specially for it. Otherwise you could say all football no matter what or you get banned right? But that would diminsih the traffic on the site and Taco wants traffic. Traffic is good!
cutthemdown is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #18
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I have a newsflash for you genius. The site wants traffic and lot's of posts. That way Taco can make some money and help pay to run the site. If they ban everyone who you don't like in the end it would just be you and some of your liberal buddies sitting around agreeing with each other. The thing is you don't make as many posts when you agree with someone. So it's not that they couldn't figure it out, it's that they don't want to. You getting all pissed about a racial thread is why they have a WRP area specially for it. Otherwise you could say all football no matter what or you get banned right? But that would diminsih the traffic on the site and Taco wants traffic. Traffic is good!
It's amazing to me that some are so small minded.....I actually like the debate on here and quite honestly if I ever met REQ, Houghtam or some of my other liberal OM antagonists in REAL LIFE I'd gladly buy them a beer and talk football......
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #19
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

and what a pitiful and disgraceful decision by some moderator to close that McDonalds video thread..........perhaps they are worried that these videos would hurt McDonalds stock price; I have my suspicion that their motivation was more nefarious.......http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110920
txtebow is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,185

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Well, he has been banned for racism like 5 times and is BroncoFan7, but because the moderators seem to not be able to understand how one can easily change their IP address, he gets a pass!
BroncoFan7 is on my ignore list.
ant1999e is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #21
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Where is the appropriate place for such a thread "Der Fuhrer"?

and that thread is like a youtube version of "sh*t you see at walmart" ............only in video and at McDonalds........

Further, it's equal opportunity (go to youtube and type in "McDonalds fights" in the search field. I wasn't overly selective)...Would you prefer that I hire actors of all races, genders and sexualities to better conform to your liking?
Put it in the main forum and see what happens. It's offseason mode.
houghtam is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Denver Broncos