The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #51
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Yeah, the Itslians are much more closely related to the development of fascism than any form of democracy.

What a ****ing dumbass.
Italy has one of the worst governments in the world. They've dissolved about a dozen times since WWI/WWII and have a bunch of nutjobs there. FWIW, what I wrote up was class notes from an ancient history course from a premier scholar and professor whose specialty is the Romans, in particular their military and artifacts regarding them. I'm pretty sure he knows more about their contribution to the road than BroncoFan7.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #52
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Italians suck at government? WE INVENTED THE CONCEPT!

Another clown who doesn't know his own history. Roman=Italian? Seriously, read a ****ing book.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #53
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post

Another clown who doesn't know his own history. Roman=Italian? Seriously, read a ****ing book.
We (modern day Italians) conquered much of the modern EURO-world and included some of those "other people" under our cozy umbrella so that they could call themselves Roman....the centerpiece of the Roman Empire were in fact what we call Italian's today (even thought they didn't back then)....Look at a map you ******n moolie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg (18.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by txtebow; 03-13-2013 at 06:38 PM..
Old 03-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #54
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Let's also clear something up here. "White people" didn't "invent the wheel". It was developed completely separately in at least three different areas, including Mesopotamia, the Caucasus and Central Europe.

The oldest example we have of a wheel is about 7000 years old and is from the Balkans (I believe Slovenia). Guess who settled the Balkans first? And where did they come from? And where did they come from?

Long story short...

txtebow's a black guy! At the very least, you've got about as good a claim to inventing the wheel as you do to not being black.

Right...We're ALL AFRICANS b/c civilization started in Africa.....sure pal. and you're not the first person to say that I must be at least "half Black".....zing!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #55
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default the OOA (out of Africa) theory is PC garbage

Behold!

Old 03-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #56
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
We (modern day Italians) conquered much of the modern EURO-world and included some of those "other people" under our cozy umbrella so that they could call themselves Roman....the centerpiece of the Roman Empire were in fact what we call Italian's today (even thought they didn't back then)....Look at a map you ******n moolie
Wow, some craziness here.

Italy has only existed as an actual nation since 1861 -- it's one of the youngest nations on earth.

Previously to that, they spent 1300 years as various bickering city states (Venice, Milan, Naples, Verona, Papal States, Tuscany, etc.) routinely getting invaded by the Spanish, French, Ottomans and Byzantines because they were too busy fighting each other to stave off the invasions.

Italy has never conquered "much of the modern EURO-world". The closest they came to anything resembling domination was being Nazi-Germany's errand boy.

By the way, I'm Italian by ancestry -- I just happen to actually know the history of my ancestral homeland.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #57
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Behold!

Again, you don't even understand what you're posting. Not only does this theory not preclude the origination of the species in one area (most generally agree on Africa), but it also assumes interbreeding among species, which, you know, is exactly the point, and goes entirely against your eugenics argument. So, thanks.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #58
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
You are clueless about your own 'heritage.'

You should be embarrassed, you're a wannabe Italian.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #59
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Dude sorta reeks of drama llama.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:17 AM   #60
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
and quite honestly, this thread was started more as a way to RAZ you leftists sheep and it is "punishment to you" for having my last thread which is full of ACCURATE YET INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, moved to the horsesbutt........what sad, pathetic and cowardly people are on this message board. Freedom of thought? expression of truths? only if it meets the company line...I should start my own Broncos Forum but quite frankly I'm too busy running my multi million dollar business to worry about litigation arising from someone being offended on the "internets"......
Moderator note: Any time that a thread has been closed and moved to the Butt for any reason, taking a second thread into the same (previously closed) discussion is going to result in nothing more than the second thread also being closed and moved to the Butt. Which is going to happen to this one right now.
Closed Thread