The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #1026
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,843

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
which time?
Both times dickhead.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #1027
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
My bad on the name eff up.
Just giving your crap bro

I personally think he is the best pure Pass rusher in the draft, and I love the idea of playing him as an OLB in the 3-4. What do you want for his rights?
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #1028
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

i like that pick CB! Is every Georgia Front 7 guy getting drafted or what?
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #1029
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Hogan approves your comment!
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #1030
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,465

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Rev

Go ***** yourself
Will do

...and I'm gonna take a whole 12 hours to do it, too

Last edited by JCMElway; 03-11-2013 at 03:07 PM..
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #1031
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
i like that pick CB! Is every Georgia Front 7 guy getting drafted or what?
Well, they have 9 guys who were starters last year that were either seniors or declared for the draft who are going to get drafted on defense . . so yep -- it's a good bet.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #1032
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Rev

Go ***** yourself
You are at about an eight right now. . . we are gonna need you down to about a two. That would be great. Thanks.

Miss your pick again and you are banned from future OM GM Drafts. Three strikes and you are ****ing out. Kenny Powers style!

Last edited by JCMElway; 03-11-2013 at 03:07 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #1033
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You are at about an eight right now. . . we are gonna need you down to about a two. That would be great. Thanks.

Miss your pick again and you are banned from future OM GM Drafts. Three strikes and you are ****ing out. Kenny Powers style!
Man, this is a vindictive group

There is a process for what happens when you miss, and he got to lose his guy because of it. I know its frustrating, but just bust his balls about it, or Revs since he is officially doing that right now
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #1034
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Folks,

**** talking about picks is fine and dandy, but tone down the vulgarity. Now. I've warned a couple of folks, but this is not the WRP forum where we let things slide.

You can razz other posters, but speak from facts and start from a base of treating everyone with respect. Also, folks sometimes miss picks because life gets hectic. We all get that. They know they missed their selection, and some them had a pick made for them. Misspellings or late picks, they happen. Let's move on, shall we?

Bottom line: This mock will not devolve into name-calling and nastiness. I swear by my pretty floral bonnet.

Carry on.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #1035
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Dude, lol. It was a joke.

Kenny Powers quote.

And I talk with 24champ off the boards and we discussed his picks last night and even laughed he got the names wrong. I don't think he cares.

I am resigning as GM of the Bengals because this is the No Fun League mock draft. I give the rights to the Bengals to SoCal.



There you go.

Bye.

Last edited by JCMElway; 03-11-2013 at 03:37 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #1036
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Folks,

**** talking about picks is fine and dandy, but tone down the vulgarity. Now. I've warned a couple of folks, but this is not the WRP forum where we let things slide.

You can razz other posters, but speak from facts and start from a base of treating everyone with respect. Also, folks sometimes miss picks because life gets hectic. We all get that. They know they missed their selection, and some them had a pick made for them. Misspellings or late picks, they happen. Let's move on, shall we?

Bottom line: This mock will not devolve into name-calling and nastiness. I swear by my pretty floral bonnet.

Carry on.
Who the **** elected you emporer












































I joke, I joke.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #1037
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
Who the **** elected you emporer
You see, this is actually all right because you didn't try to evade the vulgarity filter.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #1038
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I am resigning as GM of the Bengals because this is the No Fun League mock draft. I give the rights to the Bengals to SoCal.



There you go.

Bye.
Done.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #1039
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

MUG can also make my picks for me.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #1040
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
MUG can also make my picks for me.
Do you want to be a co-drafter or totally out?
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #1041
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Apparently I'm too much of a party pooper to participate, so I don't want to participate, especially after the last PM I got. Consider this my last post in the GM thread or having to do with anything regarding the mock draft. I made my stud picks and could give a poop less about my 5, 6, and 7. MUG and SoCal can make my picks. If anyone wants to consult me if those guys cant do it, feel free to. Goodbye everyone.

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #1042
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

This seriously a bunch of ****! All I have tried to do in this mock draft is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by participating in this mock draft. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing mock to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #1043
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,465

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

...............soooooo... Tyler Wilson in the fourth is a steal.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #1044
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
This seriously a bunch of ****! All I have tried to do in this mock draft is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by participating in this mock draft. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing mock to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.
REP!

JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #1045
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,690

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

See what you started REV If I only had a picture of the lobster to post lol

REV should be docked a pick or 2 for starting the "Foul mouth" scandal.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #1046
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

moving on then.....

yeah, Wilson in the 4th is pretty great value id say
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #1047
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,110

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Actually I am still going to comment. Tyler Wilson is a great value pick.

I can't quit you guys.

I am very interested in what the Dolphins have to do.

I have now joined alliances with the Texans and 24champ.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #1048
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

We should all take a deep breath. Don't you guys realize that right now, in Florida, a paralyzing algae is killing manatees by the dozens! Get your priorities straight!
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #1049
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
MUG can also make my picks for me.

Yeah, I can do that. You've had a stellar draft, I think I'll keep all the picks and get some cheap labor. If you change your mind, and want the team back later, that's fine too.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #1050
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
We should all take a deep breath. Don't you guys realize that right now, in Florida, a paralyzing algae is killing manatees by the dozens! Get your priorities straight!
Tell me more! What happens if you're swimming in the Silver Springs and a piece of this algae floats up into your board shorts and, maybe, gets wrapped around something. What issues are we talking about here?!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Denver Broncos