The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Fantasy Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #176
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
Ok, as long as I know.
I assumed like you that it was through the regular season only, so I didn't even check my lineup for my bye week. Wouldn't have made much difference anyway though.

Big time match-up man. Two top point scoring teams in the championship, by my rough math you've got ~11 point lead overall on the season. Both of our feature backs are facing good defenses. Should be a close match-up.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #177
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
I assumed like you that it was through the regular season only, so I didn't even check my lineup for my bye week. Wouldn't have made much difference anyway though.

Big time match-up man. Two top point scoring teams in the championship, by my rough math you've got ~11 point lead overall on the season. Both of our feature backs are facing good defenses. Should be a close match-up.
I'm not counting my chickens in this one. It's all about who you play on the day.

I nearly played Freeman last week and If I had I wouldn't be facing you in the final.

My head tells me Ryan in this one but then I cannot disregard the points Kaepernick just put up. It will be interesting and this is just one of the 4 out of 4 finals I've made in fantasy this year.

Good luck to you Drek.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #178
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
I'm not counting my chickens in this one. It's all about who you play on the day.

I nearly played Freeman last week and If I had I wouldn't be facing you in the final.

My head tells me Ryan in this one but then I cannot disregard the points Kaepernick just put up. It will be interesting and this is just one of the 4 out of 4 finals I've made in fantasy this year.

Good luck to you Drek.
See, I don't really have that kind of problem. My lineup has been more or less locked in stone all season. Manning, Peterson, CJ1K, Stevie Johnson, and Owen Daniels have started almost every week for me. Since grabbing Jano off the waiver wire he's been a lock as well, and since getting Steven Jackson via trade he's been a lock at my flex. I basically have one WR spot and a defensive match up choice to make week to week.

Really, the Manning + Peterson tandem have been carrying water for me all season long. Can't beat having two of the three top MVP candidates on the same fantasty team.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #179
Killericon
YES A DT!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Alright, I need some advice. I've made it to the finals for the first time ever.

This is what my team looks like(PPR league).

Thoughts?
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #180
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

how do i collect my 75 bucks?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #181
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

My luck continued through today's championship games. Won all five NFL.com winner's league championships today.... thanks to Peyton, Decker, Alfred Morris, Megatron, Knowshon and Marshawn Lynch and a few other consistent players this season and including some handy selections for Defenses that all scored 20+ points the last two weeks in a row in the playoffs. First time each of my teams swept every championship game...

Wish I could patent that rabbits foot!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:57 AM   #182
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I'm not sure who it was on the Mane that actually won but a sincere congrats. With the size of the league you had to be on your game each week.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #183
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I'm not sure who it was on the Mane that actually won but a sincere congrats. With the size of the league you had to be on your game each week.
Just got lucky again Gunns with the repeat. Drafted poorly I thought (until Ridley/Ryan/Lynch/Megatron pulled out the stops most of the year) then was lucky enough to pick up free agents like Alexander/Hilton.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:12 AM   #184
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

congrats to all, will get leaguesafe money out tomorrow!
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #185
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Brian Knox will be allocated $175.00

Derek Bouchard will be allocated $100.00

Jose Amaro will be allocated $75.00

Ivanohe Hernandez will be allocated $50.00

congrats
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #186
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Ok new season in 2013. I have 4 great players and its a keeper league. I can only keep 2 of them. Its 1 point for every 2 receptions which greatly increases recieving so keep that in mind if giving an opinion.

1-Jammal Charles
2-Chris Johnson
3-Calvin Johnson
4-Brandon Marshall

then also i drafted RG3 last yr in the 8th round which was a steal but generally i never keep QBs as its a bad move. I was thinking I would keep Calvin Johnson in my first round slot, Jammal Charles in my 2nd round slot. But I love Marshall and Chris Johnson, but hard to keep either of them over Charles and C Johnson.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: