The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Default Fixed

Anyone feel this way? The calls were so bad and mostly one-sided. I want to believe it was horrible officiating, but I can't help but think the NFL is putting Lewis up on a pedestal.
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

it is not easy for me to let it go....it never will be...........

Last edited by wolf754life; 01-13-2013 at 10:02 AM..
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

It was a bad game from the officials. Really bad.

By the way, I'd never seen that head ref before, or at least he didn't stand out in my memory. Now I know why. He'd been out of football for six years, right up until October. Naturally, the league should have him officiate a divisional playoff game.

Something stinks there. If Ravens win next week, I think we'll have another Bettis in '05 on our hands.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
TonyR
Franchise Poster

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4687--nfl.html
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
Vine

I would kinda feel like it was fixed, but there were a couple of really bad play calls that benefited the Broncos. Such as a series when they gave Denver a beneficial spot on a 4th down run, and then tried to rule a 1st down before even measuring. Also, on Holliday's kick return, there was a really bad block in the back they missed. Most of the rest of the horrible officiating benefited the Ravens though. By a long shot.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
BroncosfanGuy

yeah, the officiating was beyond bad. blatantly obvious in some cases. but Denver was up by a TD with less than a minute left and had Baltimore 70 yards away from the game-tying TDs--with no timeouts.

The officiating in the nfl has become more and more like the nba for years now, but the fact is Denver had the game won and can only blame itself for their pee-stained pant legs.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

There were really bad calls both ways. This wasn't a Green Bay-Seattle situation where the bad call was at the end of the game. Denver had the game, choked away the lead and even had 15 minutes in overtime to win it.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
Anyone feel this way? The calls were so bad and mostly one-sided. I want to believe it was horrible officiating, but I can't help but think the NFL is putting Lewis up on a pedestal.
If the NFL didn't want a Manning-Brady I'd agree with you. Officiating was awful and was one of the deciding factors in the game
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote