The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #76
sinuous sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
This from a friend of mine;

December 11, 2012
Dear Friends,

This is a very intense week, and a very, very special time. The next new moon, this month, and this year mark a momentous turning point, the end of a 26,000-year cycle, known by many names: the Great Awakening, the Ascension, the Mayan End Times, the Hopi Fifth World, Christogenesis, Timewave Zero, and others. The number 12 symbolizes completion — the union of heaven and earth, sacred and secular. December 12, 2012 and December 21, 2012, the dates most often given for this evolutionary passage, do not mark the end of the world, but rather the initiation of a global shift, from living in duality and materialism to realizing our unity and divinity. The dates 12-12 and 12-21 mark the peak of two immense cosmic waves, which have been building for a long time, and whose wake will continue through the end of this year and beyond.

There is nothing to fear. Relax. Rest. Release. Receive. Remember.
Relax in the knowing that you don't have to do anything, that you always have choice. Do less and be more; the best "doing" comes from your "being".
Rest into the loving support that is holding you and assisting you through this transition. Your guides and angels are on standby, waiting for you to call on them. You only need ask.
Release whatever is weighing you down and holding you back. Be in the present moment. Forgive others. Forgive yourself. Bless it all. Be grateful for what you learned.
Receive the light, the love, the information that is pouring down from the heavens. The downloads may take a while to decode. Hold beginners mind. We are making a quantum leap.
Remember who you really are. Remember that you were born and trained for these times. Remember that everything you need is inside you. Remember your heart knows the way.
“On 12/12/12 there is a cosmic opening relative to your position along your personal ascension path... This gateway is merely the opening, the very beginning of a whole new human experience now possible for all, but for and by which many souls will and will not choose to embody, in their own time. There will be other openings that will usher new waves of souls who have made the choice to experience LOVE as their guiding force, this is but the first of its kind. For those of you relatively new to the ascension path… those who have not made the first cut, so to speak… be not weary, rather inspired by what those before you have made possible for all. This is not a race, but an unfoldment, as those at the front of the parade were once at the back. The journey home is an individual, yet collective experience. You must become a whole individual before you can become a part of the One.” -- Pleiadian High Council, channeled by Loren Gorgo (http://thinkwithyourheart.com/3966/r...121212-122112/)

Slowing down and being in quiet receptivity for at least several days around 12-12 and 12-21, and as much as possible, facilitates absorbing and adjusting to the new frequencies being beamed onto Earth from the galactic core. This not only assists your own ascension, but also helps ground the energies for others. Our DNA, our consciousness, and our reality is changing. Think of it as a huge cosmic upgrade, where a bigger hard drive or more RAM must be installed to run more complex programs. “We are gradually being prepared to assimilate to the new Earth as totally upgraded beings where we will become much different, more highly evolved humans than we have ever been. The energy waves are also capable of causing upheaval in one's life, as you have likely experienced at times during 2012. Rest assured, it is all part of a grand Divine plan meant to give you the boost you will need to resonate to the higher frequencies to be found upon the new Earth.” -- Scott Mowry (full article at http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...mber-2012.html)

The most visible marker for such a large cycle is the apparent alignment of the winter solstice Sun with the center of our Milky Way galaxy, symbolic of Spirit’s deepest descent into matter and its return to the Light. The more we clear our shadow, the more conscious we become, and the more receptive we can be to the extraordinary cosmic upgrades offered by this alignment. As we shift our focus from making a living to making a difference, as we heal and open our hearts, we perceive and live in an entirely different world. For more, read The Mystery of 2012, an anthology compiled by Sounds True, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins, and Cedar River's excellent article Crossing the New Frontier of Oneness at http://www.cedar-rivers.com/articles...f-oneness.html

“For the past 25 years, since the quantum leap in energy, vibration, and consciousness the Earth and Humanity experienced during Harmonic Convergence, we have been through myriad influxes of Light. These influxes have included rare Celestial alignments, Solar and Lunar Eclipses, powerful Solar Flares, and literally hundreds of Global Activities of Light that were orchestrated through the unified efforts of embodied Lightworkers and the Company of Heaven. Each and every one of these events bathed the Earth in Divine Light and accelerated the frequency of vibration in Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies at an atomic cellular level. Many people were consciously aware of these influxes of Light, but the vast majority of people evolving on this planet went through these experiences without any conscious awareness. The influx of Light we will experience on December 12, and December 21-22 will be infinitely more powerful than anything we have previously experienced, but our I AM Presence has been preparing our bodies to withstand this Light for 25 years. Children are being born with the ingrained capacity to assimilate this Light as well, so all is in readiness. All we have to do in order to be the instruments of God we are destined to be is stay focused in our hearts. Then we will be the Open Door for the Light of God that will Birth this planet and all her Life into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth. What people will experience on a tangible level will be unique for each person. Some people will be very aware of the shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness that has occurred within them. Other people will initially be oblivious to any changes, but as time passes and they assimilate the Light they will realize that something has dramatically shifted within them. Day by day, they will begin to “see with new eyes and hear with new ears.” -- Patricia Cota-Robles (http://www.eraofpeace.org)

Anyone caring to receive a monthly email from this person PM me for her email address.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #77
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Not worried about anything, have already done a ton of Christmas shopping. BUT if I knew it was going to happen there's a b**** at work I'd like to go off on for about 15 minutes...or longer.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #78
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinuous sausage View Post
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #79
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
nope.
Solid argument.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #80
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Up until a few years ago people were being taught that only planets with molten (maybe just Iron?) cores had magnetic fields, now they are finding them on all sorts of bodies, Jupiter has almost no iron in it's core and yet it's field is much bigger than ours.

There is so much we don't know about our own Solar system let alone our own planet. This is why we need to explore our own back yard.
Magnetic fields and in turn magnetospheres in general are absolutely not defined by Earth's parameters. My main point is that the breadth of said fields is directly correlated to a planets rotation propelling this energy away from the core in which it is created, out into space. Jupiter has a magnetosphere that swallows Earth's proportionately, due to mass. The same basic empirical properties that govern atmospheres hold sway over these solar radiation shields. It all emanates from a center of mass, which in our case is Earth.

On a side note, wouldn't you have rather gone back to the moon with HD cameras and modern tech before landing another rover on Mars? It's been 40 some years, and yet we don't go back, and have no plan to.

Last edited by myMind; 12-13-2012 at 01:31 AM..
Old 12-13-2012, 01:35 AM   #81
beardedwonder
Rookie

go america. go broncos.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

god i hope the world ends in like 12 days
beardedwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:44 AM   #82
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Does any one think anything will happen ? If so what and are you prepping for it
I have six 50 gallon drums full of water, plus I bought a crank operated radio, along with 2 years supply of canned and dehydrated goods. I have boxes of batteries to watch Broncos games on my little DVD player and I have purchased all the ammo I could find.

This is Y2K all over again pussies!!

Last edited by Bacchus; 12-13-2012 at 02:53 AM..
Old 12-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #83
kent156
King of the Ants

so the world should end on the 20th since Australia is a day ahead of everyone or the mayans didnt factor this in
kent156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:48 AM   #84
Punisher
®WOOOOOO so close you can

Taste it just makes you hungry®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
god i hope the world ends in like 12 days
This **** it
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:53 AM   #85
Punisher

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent156 View Post
so the world should end on the 20th since Australia is a day ahead of everyone or the mayans didnt factor this in
Form what i know the Mayans only factor in American and Mayan time the rest of the world is irrelevant
Old 12-13-2012, 05:38 AM   #86
Punisher

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

It's funny how no one is paying attention to the asteroid that will come close to earth on 2029 and will come around again and actually hit the earth on 2036.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #87
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
It's funny how no one is paying attention to the asteroid that will come close to earth on 2029 and will come around again and actually hit the earth on 2036.
1 in 250,000 chance for impact in 2036.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #88
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Why would anyone want the world to end? My wife and I have been into The Walking Dead and we agree that kind of existence is not preferable.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #89
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
Solid argument.
lol

ok, lets review:

Quote:
Its actually from the text book, Cosmic Perspective, the standard text book for begining astronomy. If you read the causes subsection of your wikilink, you'll see it describes the formation of a magnetic field just as I did, but with a more scientific vocabulary.
Here is your description of the formation of a magnetic field:

Quote:
I would be interested in reading your evidence to the contrary. In Astronomy 101 we learn that Earth's magnetosphere is created by magnetically charged elements present in Earths outer molten core being brought to the surface through a convection process, and then propelled out into its current formation by the rotation of the Earth on its axis. Obviously I only have a basic understanding of this topic, but logic would lead one to believe a polar shift would require a rotational shift. A massive solar flare would not acheive the shift either, it would simply strip away the magnetosphere altogether, which would be followed by massive solar radiation bathing the Earth until the process that created the magnetosphere in the first place could be repeated.
No where, anywhere, in any peer reviewed scientific publication is the formation of a planetary magnetic field described as "magnetically charged elements present in Earths outer molten core being brought to the surface through a convection process, and then propelled out into its current formation by the rotation of the Earth on its axis", and neither does that wikilink.

A magnetic field is not a bunch of 'magnetically charged elements', (whatever the **** that is) being spewed out into space, but rather a field that is generated when an electrical current is present.

The dynamo theory suggests that material in the molten interior of the earth with magnetic properties, specifically iron, creates current when they are moved around as a result of convection. As these convective patterns change over time, the resulting magnetic field can weaken, become erratic, and even reverse polarity.

So you can see how the direction of the spin of the Earth would not need to change, just the convective patterns of the molten magnetic material in the Earth, to explain a pole reversal.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #90
Punisher

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Nope it will hit the earth trust me that 1- whatever is bull****
Old 12-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #91
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Nope it will hit the earth trust me that 1- whatever is bull****
How do you know?
Old 12-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #92
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer

SALUTE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

AUSTRALIAN ANTIGEN
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #93
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Form what i know the Mayans only factor in American and Mayan time the rest of the world is irrelevant
Yes, as would be expected, the end schedule will adhere strictly to Guatamalich Meridian Time.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #94
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
How do you know?
Because that's what happens in the movies.
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #95
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Nothing better happen. My client is performing at the Broncos company christmas party that night and I'm hanging with Von and Peyton and the boys... if that **** gets wrecked, I'm going to be PISSED.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #96
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Nothing better happen. My client is performing at the Broncos company christmas party that night and I'm hanging with Von and Peyton and the boys... if that **** gets wrecked, I'm going to be PISSED.
I wonder if your word is worth anything Nope you welched on our bet I don't believe this for a second.
Quoydogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #97
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
I wonder if your word is worth anything Nope you welched on our bet I don't believe this for a second.
What bet are you talking about? I don't recall making a bet on this forum with anyone, ever.

I'll have pictures. Also, I hear they're selling bunchless panties now. You should look into those.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #98
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Those odds will keep changing for better or worse as we continue to monitor its orbit. Last year at this time I believe it was 1 in 46. Soooo...don't think we need to worry.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #99
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
lol
No where, anywhere, in any peer reviewed scientific publication is the formation of a planetary magnetic field described as "magnetically charged elements present in Earths outer molten core being brought to the surface through a convection process, and then propelled out into its current formation by the rotation of the Earth on its axis", and neither does that wikilink.

A magnetic field is not a bunch of 'magnetically charged elements', (whatever the **** that is) being spewed out into space, but rather a field that is generated when an electrical current is present.

The dynamo theory suggests that material in the molten interior of the earth with magnetic properties, specifically iron, creates current when they are moved around as a result of convection. As these convective patterns change over time, the resulting magnetic field can weaken, become erratic, and even reverse polarity.

So you can see how the direction of the spin of the Earth would not need to change, just the convective patterns of the molten magnetic material in the Earth, to explain a pole reversal.
Obviously I am just going off of what I remember from class. I very well could be confusing concepts from atmosphere creation and magnetic field creation. My magnetically charged elements comment, while silly in hindsight, was simply trying to refer to iron alloys in the liquid core that generate that electricity. Yes convection brings that electric charge to Earths suface, but what propels it tens of thousands of miles into space?

Nevermind, the physical origins subsection answered my questions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_magnetic_field

Last edited by myMind; 12-13-2012 at 12:12 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #100
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Obviously I am just going off of what I remember from class. I very well could be confusing concepts from atmosphere creation and magnetic field creation. My magnetically charged elements comment, while silly in hindsight, was simply trying to refer to iron alloys in the liquid core that generate that electricity. Yes convection brings that electric charge to Earths suface, but what propels it tens of thousands of miles into space?

Nevermind, the physical origins subsection answered my questions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_magnetic_field
The electrical charge doesn't leave the core. Think of a magnetic field like gravity. It's a force that acts on things. Gravity is a force between things with mass, magnetism is a force between things with some specific properties.

The magnetosphere is generated when charges particle (from the sun, or something out in space) interact with the earths magnetic field.