Old 08-26-2014, 11:13 PM   #415
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Sure you like Cito. I am sure he appreciates you for all the love you give him. If you are going to bust my balls (or Broncos OTM doing the same), you better be correct. I sent you a PM so it won't clutter up the Mane. You sure have time to answer some post but can't answer my request. Probably because you know you were and are full of **** and "busting balls" needs to be done with the truth. You got caught making a duplicate thread and now you won't admit it and you can't admit mine wasn't a duplicate or that OTM's thread was not accurate.
Baja, he wants to leave over it and actually threaten me then maybe not such a good idea to attach yourself to him. If you actually saw he (and you) were full of it, this would never have gone this far.

Dude I don't even know what to say to you. This stuff is not even in the realm of stuff I think about. Who does these things (bolded) matter to and why?

Quote:
Baja, he wants to leave over it and actually threaten me then maybe not such a good idea to attach yourself to him. If you actually saw he (and you) were full of it, this would never have gone this far.
You are taking this way way too serious and so is OTM. Lighten up Francis you will live longer.

Last edited by baja; 08-26-2014 at 11:17 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote