JK, the real Prince...
* Good size and strength
* Good short-distance burst, recovers and closes quickly
* Great instincts, reads and reacts quickly
* Fluid hips to turn and run
* Smooth footwork
* Excellent in both man-to-man press and zone coverage
* Physical player and a solid tackler
* Aggressive against the run
* Good character
* Lacks great straight-line speed
* Gets a little too aggressive at times and sometimes bites on double moves and pump fakes
* Questionable hands on interception opportunities
* Needs to work on getting off receiver blocks better
Bottom Line on Prince Amukamara:
Prince Amukamara is a fantastic athlete with the size and strength to match up with any receiver, and is one of the top defensive backs in the 2011 NFL Draft class. He has the tools to be a No. 1 corner in any defensive scheme and should have a lot of success in the NFL. He has a couple things he needs to work on, but overall is a great prospect.Projection: As one of the top corners coming out, Amukamara should be one of the top 10 players off the board in April.
Last edited by JCMElway; 10-19-2013 at 09:02 AM..